Soothic Sitz Bath for Toilet Seat - Postpartum Care, Hemorrhoid Treatment, or Yoni Steam - Soothe Your Lower Body Back Naturally
|Price:||($23.75 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|You Save:||$1.25 (5%)|
- WHY BUY A SOOTHIC SITZ BATH, 9.7 out of 10 customers give us a 5 Star rating, it works on any sized toilet bowl or rim, round, oval or elongated, and can also be placed on any toilet seat.
- A BETTER HYGIENE SOLUTION; our smart one-piece mold design has no folds, so there’s no chance of harbouring mould or germs when drying or storing.
- REDUCE INFECTIONS; warm water sitz baths improves hygiene and promotes blood flow around the anogenital region. Doctors, midwifes and postpartum care nurses recommend a Soothic sitz bath.
- REAR OVERFLOW VENTS CREATES LESS MESS; why risk spillage with front vented sitz baths, rear vented sitz baths are simple to empty, just lift and wipe clean.
- REDUCE BOTTOM - BACK AND LEG SORENESS; with our proven contoured seat design, and wider seating area, our soothic sitz bath gives added support where needed.
- NO BATH TUB REQUIRED; limited by mobility?, time poor, or just given birth and need to relieve yoni soreness, or hemorrhoids fast, our soothic sitz bath saves time, money, is easy to fill, use and clean. Recommended use 2 - 3 times per day.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sitz, Soak, Soothe
A Soothic sitz bath for toilet seat will relieve discomfort and pain in your lower DownUnder region.
Warm water sitz baths promote blood flow around the anogenital region, which helps accelerate the healing process, ideal for moms suffering from vaginal bruising, episiotomy, perineal tearing, hemorrhoids, constipation, anal fissures, uterine cramps, hysterectomy’s, bladder, bartholin cysts or yeast infections
Also GREAT for Dads and Children
Recommended water temp (94 – 98 F) 10 to 15 mins 2 to 3 times per day
Cold water sitz baths are helpful in easing inflammation, constipation and vaginal discharge
With our ONE PIECE mold design, the water actually stays warmer for longer than a folded sitz bath design and its BPA FREE
SOOTHIC SUGGESTION - BUY SEPARATELY or in OUR BUNDLE
Soothic's Kunzea - Lemongrass sitz bath soak, the perfect pairing with our sitz bath as it helps soothe your downuder
What's Included ?, 1 Premium Sitz Bath (wider bath, deeper bowl), Soothics Ducane Kunzea sitz bath soak 25% OFF Amazon voucher, Drawstring storage bag, Detailed Instructions for use
We appreciate your business, and we wish you well with your recovery, Sharon, Matt
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.5 x 14.5 x 4.5 inches; 12.8 Ounces
- Item model number : BD16442
- Date First Available : March 1, 2019
- Manufacturer : Soothic
- ASIN : B07FZ74SDN
Best Sellers Rank:
#4,028 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #1 in Sitz Baths
- Customer Reviews:
Hemorrhoid Treatment, Postpartum Care, Yoni Treatment, Relieve Thrush, Candida - Yeast Infections, Anal fissures
Detailed set of Instructions come with sitz bath
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To fill it, I am using a kitchen pitcher with hot water from the tub - I only needed about half of the pitcher. Remember, don’t fill the sitz bath all the way, as your bum will displace some water. Any overflow goes right into the toilet as designed - though if you overfill it, i suspect it could go over the sides and onto the floor, because only so much water can go out the drains at a time. So I recommend putting less water than you think you need and adding if you need more.
I chose this one over the cheaper versions based on the reviews of them all. And although I don’t have a comparison, I’m very happy with my purchase. I did not get a storage bag (which would have been nice) but the product description says a bag isn’t included
You can do an internet search about different additives - I’m alternating between witch hazel and epsom salt.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.