|Item Weight||10.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 5.7 x 4.7 inches|
|Item model number||SYNCHKG089043|
|Assembled Height||4.7 inches|
|Assembled Length||4.7 inches|
|Assembled Width||5.7 inches|
|Number of Lights||12|
|Light Direction||Up/Down Light|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
SOAIY Remote Sleep Soothing Aurora Night Light Projector with 8 Lighting Mode, Timer & Build-in Speaker, Bedside Night Lamp, Mood Light Lamp for Baby Nursery, Living Room and Bedroom (White)
- [UPGRADE DESIGN] - Remote Control Can Be Used Up To 30 Feet Away To Turn On/Off The Lamp, To Set Automatically Turn Of Timer ,Or Turn On/Off The Red Light, Change Lighting Mode, Adjust Brightness And Volume, You Don’T Have To Get Out Of Bed, Sofa To Operate The Lamp. Please Point At The Receiver Window To Use The Remote Otherwise The Remote May Not Sensitive.
- [IMPROVED FUNCTION] - 3 Auto Off Timer And Stay On All Night Options - Built-In 1 Hr, 2 Hrs, 4 Hrs Auto Off Timer, It Lamp Will Automatically Shut Off After Preset Time. Also It Can Stay On All Night Long. You Have More Choices than Other Similar Products (Only With 1 Hr Auto Off Timer), There Are 3 Brightness Level (30% 60% 100%) That Can Also Be Controlled By The Remote. It’s Great For Kids Room.
- [MULTIPLE LIGHTING MODES] - Red, Blue, Green And Multi-Color, You Can Choose Which Color Show Depending On Your Mood. Moreover, It Can Be Tilted 45 Degree, You Can Project The Light Straight Up Or Point In A Different Direction, Convenient For You To Cover A Larger Area
- [Multi-purpose ] - With The Dome Cover, It’s A Color Changing LED Night Light, 3 Levels Brightness Adjustable; When Remove The Dome Cover, The Lamp Turns Into An Aurora Projector, Casts Realistic Aurora Borealis And Nebular Light On The Ceiling/Wall, Creates Relaxing And Romantic Atmosphere.
- [Built-In Speaker]- Volume Adjustable, You Can Plug In An Ipod, Iphone, MP3 Or Other Device And Play Lullaby Music, Relaxing, Meditation Music Through The Projector While Watching The Patterns At Night
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Note: The effect shown as the pictures is when the dome cover is removed
After collecting customers feedback and suggestion, We made a Upgraded Version with Remote Controller.
Diamond projector is a novel decompression leisure projection lamp; it can cast a lifelike Aurora borealis on ceiling or wall in darkness. Create an enjoyable and relaxing bedtime experience for baby or kids as night light . Also perfect for adults to create a romantic, leisure and cozy atmosphere to achieve physical and mental relaxation in bedroom, living room, bathroom.
- 4 timer optional: you can choose to turn off the lamp 1/2/4 hours later, or turn on all night , also you can turn off it at any time
- 3 level brightness: the brightness of light could be adjusted: 30%, 60%, 100%
- With remote controller, more convenient for operation. You can control the timer, brightness, volume, turn on/off the red light
- Removable dome cover, and dual use as an aurora projector and a colorful night light
- 8 kinds of lighting patterns
- Built a speaker in it, volume adjustable, 3.5mm audio jack
- Tilt to 45 degrees angle
- Power Supply: USB cable or 5V AC adapter
- Dimension: 4.72" x 5.31" x 5.71"
- Weight: 10.9 oz
- Material: ABS+PC
-1 x Projection Lamp
-1 x Remote Controller
-1 x Audio Cable
-1 x USB Cable
-1 x AC Adapter
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Oh and you can remove the clear cover for an even brighter effect!
And that's just the main part of it. I love that it's USB powered and have a remote control because I place it far away from my bed. I have not tried the stereo function, but I don't even need it. It's a great bonus that adds to the soothing experience.
So far, this little gadget works great!
The colors are pretty, the effects are nice, and bright enough to provide a nice projection even in a room with moderate ambient light. Subjectively for us, the unit doesn't produce much noise. We have a white-noise generator to create low and gentle background noise, and this unit can't be heard above that.
- Great colors and effects
- Remote is very easy to use and has great coverage in distance and angle.
- Can be wall powered, so no need for batteries.
Some cons for us:
- I wish there were more hardware buttons on it.
- The unit doesn't remember the last setting. Every time you turn it on, it goes back to default settings. That could be good or bad depending on your perspective.
- Brightness setting is for the LED colors only. The red laser that does the aurora effect is always at full blast. We find this bright red laser light to be too bright and have to turn it off. It would've been nice if the brightness setting also attenuated the laser.
I bought this light last November. I absolutely loved it!! Every night when I went to bed, I turned it on and set the timer for 2 hrs. I have the remote on my nightstand, as the light is several feet away on the dresser. It worked flawlessly until last week...6 months. Suddenly, the remote stopped working properly. Only half the buttons work, and sadly the power button no longer works. (Yes, new battery) The light works, but without the remote, the light is useless to me. I tried to locate a replacement online, which I'd gladly purchase! But I couldn't find one. I'm hoping the manufacturer see's this and reaches out to me.
I LOVE the light!!! (My daughter-in-law also purchased one when she saw mine!) But...I need a working remote.
The cons both stem from the control of the lights. The 1 center button can be pushed to make changes, but it cycles through most of the options, so if you accidentally pass what you want you have to push the button approx 10 more times to get back where you were. I'm not 100%, but i think some of the specific fine tuning options available through the remove are not available with pushing the center button. The remote is extremely tiny, making it difficult to keep up with in the dark. Its less than 1/4inch thick, so it could easily slip into anything or besides anything and become lost. It would be great if there were somewhere on the unit to sit or attach the remote for safe keeping. Overall this is well worth the money and a great buy.
The only thing I didn't like was that the product doesn't have programmed music to play, but it has an AUX cord that you can plug in an iPod into. So I can play piano music from Pandora, and that makes up for it!
Most recent customer reviews
Complete junk. Arrived without the dome and remote.Read more