Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on February 26, 2014
I have no complaint with Sophie the Giraffe, she makes an adorable and classic gift. I ordered her from this particular seller because I was against a time constraint and this one would get delivered on time at a not-exorbitant price.

I thought at first the box had been crushed, but on closer inspection it looked as if it had actually been opened. Several of the tabs are scored for folding but were torn along the scoring lines. Also on the side it says something along the lines of "sold as part of a set" but I neither ordered nor received a set. Maybe this seller is taking the bath toy gift sets and breaking them apart. Perhaps in doing so the package gets a bit mangled. In any case, it didn't seem polite or safe to give a gift that looked like it had been opened, so I ended up getting a Sophie locally and using this one as a very expensive pet toy. She's terrific but I would never purchase from this seller again.
on April 30, 2015
Delivered product is NOT what is shown in product description but a much smaller and different product. Do not buy this product as this is not at all what you are going to get. Adding a pic of the delivered teether. If I wanted the smaller one I would have ordered the smaller one not this one!
review image
on April 28, 2015
I have just received the wrong product. I received a less than 4 inch teething ring kind of small giraffe with no squeaker. Very disappointed as this is to be a gift for a der friend's baby of 7 months who is teething quite a lot, but needs a larger toy to show on for the next few months.
on January 12, 2015
My Grandson loves it, and thats the best review I can give. I bought a sophie for my older grandson and it was bigger. This one is an actual teether but in the long run easier to hold on to for a baby.
on April 21, 2015
Also received the teething ring and not the squeaky giraffe pictured AND described here... Now that I see these other reviewers with the same experience, I am even more frustrated that this seems to have been an intentional misrepresentation. Not ok!!!
on May 19, 2015
Received the wrong product as well. a Sophie teething ring is what was delivered but the picture and description shows the rubber squeaking toy- VERY DISAPPOINTED
on May 14, 2015
The picture features this big sophie then when u receive the package it's the small sophie rattle looking thing. False advertiser
on April 7, 2015
not as pictured at all - wrong item
on September 13, 2015
Sophie the social giraffe is a lovable durable toy I like to tie use as a baby shower gift.
on December 24, 2014
My granddaughter loves this toy! Received it quickly when sent out as a replacement for the wrong item.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.