Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Sophie: an enemies to lovers, vacation romance stand alone (Signature Sweethearts Book 5) Kindle Edition
|Length: 234 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Book 5 of 9 in Signature Sweethearts
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- "This was my first introduction to Kelsie Rae, and I absolutely adored this book. A beautifully written sweet romance that has one of the best heroines I have read lately."-Read.Review.Repeat.Blog
- "Could not put this book down!!! I have not had the pleasure of reading any of Kelsie's books yet but oh my word do I need to go back and read the rest of this series!!!!"-Amy Loves Reading Blog
- "Kelsie Rae is a breath of fresh air. Her characters may be a figment of her imagination, but they speak to the human in us all. She proves that a person doesn't have to be perfect to live their best life. "-Hopelessly Romantic Blog
- "Sophie was my first book by Kelsie Rae and she has been officially added to my "must read" list! This was a sweet romance with a sassy heroine that I absolutely fell in love with."-Goodreads Reviewer
From the Author
Me: It's 1 am.
Tink: So? Don't they sound amazing right now?! Only fresh ones, though. Obviously.
I chuckle as my fingers slide across the screen.
Me: Fresh ones? How can you guarantee fresh fries? Don't they serve you what's available? Let's be honest, going right now would probably guarantee the opposite.
Tink: No one likes a flaccid fry.
I snort at her description.
Another message pops up.
Tink: The trick is to kindly ask the cook to make you some fresh ones. If they're not too busy, they usually do it for you. It helps if you're hot, though, and know how to flirt, which is probably why you're used to flaccid fries. Just sayin'. ;)
I literally laugh out loud. The sound comes from deep in my gut at this girl's crazy text messages.
Me: Well, aren't you a charmer.
Tink: I can be charming.
Yes. Yes she can.
Me: Oh really? You sure about that?
Tink: Yup. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be able to sweet talk chefs at local food chains into making me fresh fries.
Me: Still with the whole fries thing? I think you're making shit up.
Tink: *gasp* Never! Want me to prove it?
Me: And how exactly would you do that?
Tink: Come pick me up, and you'll find out.
Curiosity piqued, I type my response.
Me: Be there in 10.
- Publication Date : January 10, 2019
- File Size : 1081 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 234 pages
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B07K2K282P
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #249,786 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: