Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

92%
Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on February 2, 2017
Good: Like the flaps and almost never have a problem turning the pages on this one.
Bad: This book doesn't hold up well and we're on our second copy in after a year's use and my child is not rough with books. I don't care for how every item is "Sophie's ___" and gives names to the animals that aren't common "Who's hiding behind Sophie's Boat? It's Maggie the turtle!" "Why not just "who's hiding behind the boat? It's the turtle!" I get it's branding, but for a child who's learning to read, those details aren't important. I just leave them out, but now my child is reading I have to say the names otherwise they think I missed a word.
Overall: I don't care for Sophie and the friends' names, but my child likes this book.
on April 8, 2017
I love this book! My 9 month old daughter loves the thick flaps she can open. They are thick enough that if she chews on them, or tries to flip them open, they won't rip. The colors are bright and easy to read. Because of the thickness of the pages, it is very easy for her little hands to grab. I would definitely order this book series again!
on August 14, 2015
This book is lovely and my little guy enjoys reading it thoroughly! The combination of animals, colors, and simple objects makes it a good book for learning words. Also, the "reveal" nature of each page is a lot of fun for him...he just loves opening the pages of this book to see what's inside! We are on our second copy and the first one fell apart after a few months of steady use...thus the 4 star instead of 5. The points at which each page connects could stand a little reinforcement...it is wearing out at the same spot again in our second copy (and on other similar books in this line).
on May 24, 2017
Love this book! It's a must have.
on April 22, 2014
this is an adorable book i gave to my nephew for easter he is 16 months and immediately figured out how to lift the flip page inside the page so sweet he giggled and smiled as soon as he saw sophie
on April 5, 2017
Love these books
on October 15, 2016
For some reason I thought this was going to be a "feel" book, with textures. But it's a really cute flap book. My 1.5 year old loves it.
review image review image
on October 4, 2013
My baby daughter loves Sophie the giraffe and so I bought the 3 Sophie books I saw on Amazon. These books are amazing. Great quality and they do not tear even though my baby has been constantly putting them in her mouth (she's 7 months old). I think she'll get more interested in readung them in a couple of months. For now she liked the colors!
on April 26, 2014
These books are read over and over and over. Our grand kids each have a little Sophie and they love the stories about Sophie and her friends. One thing that is cool is these books are also available in an interactive version on the iPad for about the same $$$. I've found that those versions allow the little ones (< 2) to participate more and the voice that reads the stories on the iPad is really pleasant.
on March 21, 2014
Perfect for my grandson. He loves this book. He had the Sophie teether and recognized this book and could associate with it.