Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on April 8, 2015
My daughter is obsessed with the Sophie books. We have to read "Lets Get Counting" multiple times a day. However, I found this Sophie book to be a bit lacking in comparison. The touch and feel aspect is very limited with only one small texture per page. My daughter likes seeing the familiar characters but she definitely did not seem as engaged with this Sophie book.
on January 14, 2016
I purchased this book for a 6 month old who is learning about textures. As a touch and feel book, I would not recommend. The patches of texture were small and sometimes difficult to locate (Sophie's spots were barely palpable.) The storyline is cute and great for easy reading, and the pages seem sturdy enough to withstand chewing.
on November 2, 2015
Cute book about Sophie and her friends. My Granddaughter loves lift flaps and touch and feel books. This book has both! Very durable board book, cute colorful pictures. Shipped quickly.
on April 5, 2017
Great my GRANDDAUGHTER loves them
on October 25, 2014
Cute but the colors aren't very bright. Boring for a baby.
on December 14, 2016
My daughter loves this but if you are expecting it to be similar to Playtime with Sophie you may be disappointed. The tactile features are more subtle in this book than "playtime with Sophie."
on December 25, 2014
Great series. My Grand Daughter loves this series and she is only a year old.. She smiles and laughs with each page. The pop up book is especially fun because she anticipates what is hiding under each flap and learned to lift all the flaps after one reading. Very fun..... The Sophie teething giraffe was also a huge hit for her and her parents.
on July 30, 2015
Adorable! Must buy! We love Sophie!! If you have the giraffe you'll love this book! If you don't, go buy both now! This book is so cute and great for young kids. It's very interactive being a touch and feel. My one year old is obsessed!
on June 21, 2015
Sophie the Giraffe is a favorite companion for infants and this book interested my 7 month old niece. I would recommend it to others.
on August 14, 2014
My 9 month old daughter has loved these books. These are the first books she has really taking a liking too. She likes to just sit on the floor and look at them by her self. They are also really good quiality they have held up really well to her banging them around and of course trying to chew on them.