Amazon Business World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 149 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 154 reviews
on April 12, 2015
Okay book. Colours are very pastel rather than bright and eye-catching. Purchased for young tot who loved the Sophie giraffe with the aim of connecting the toy to the book.
on February 24, 2017
Gift and the baby like them
on June 13, 2013
My 7 month old son is a huge Sophie fan. He has two of the teethers and one of the plush ones. If I put half a dozen toys in front of him and include Sophie, he goes for her every time. When I saw these books, I pre-ordered them because I knew he would love them. He does! When we read it together, he squealed when he recognized Sophie. The book had nice illustrations and textures for baby to touch. There are pages that flip out so that you can find Sophie's friends. This could get torn up easily by a baby, so it may not be a book that you want your child to have "free reign" over.

No, it doesn't have much of a plot, but what do you expect from a baby board book? I would probably label it as 0-3 instead of preschool to kindergarten like Amazon did. Babies are going to be the ones to recognize the character, and if you have a baby who loves Sophie, he or she will probably enjoy this book.
on March 27, 2017
Super cute with pop out flaps to play peekaboo.
on February 9, 2015
Fine
on May 30, 2014
This book is a favorite at our house! We have been reading it multiple times a day it seems since our daughter was 4 or 5 months old (now just over a year old).
After a few reads, many children's books become so annoying, but surprisingly we still like reading Peekaboo Sophie even though we now have it memorized of course. Our daughter loves to do the actions ("give [Lazare] a pat!" and "touch Gabin's nose") and turn the pages herself. The pages are thick and easy to grasp for small hands, and the "peekaboo" flaps are pretty durable.

My only recommendation would be to buy two from the start, so that you don't have to worry about fixing it when it falls apart after months of daily use!
on February 22, 2016
Good.
on September 11, 2014
Product was as expected.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2013
I like it, baby likes it. Simple but colorful and cute.

This book is the Best in the series of Sophie books.
on October 12, 2014
Sophie la girafe are the cutest books. My granddaughter loves them & I love her so I plan to purchase many more Sophie books for her. They are educational & sturdy so they should last a very long time - maybe even long enough to be shared with a great granddaughter some day. :)