Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
HUAWIND 21 Inch Soprano Ukulele for Beginners, Kid Guitar Four String Wood Children Ukulele with Gig Bag (Brown)
Enhance your purchase
|Top Material Type||Basswood|
|Back Material Type||Basswood|
|String Material Type||Nylon|
|Number of Strings||4|
About this item
- 【SOPRANO UKULELE】Measuring roughly 21 inches from end to end, the soprano is the smallest ukulele. This is the traditional size for this instrument, so it gives you that classic, bright sound you expect from a uke. Due to its small size, it isn't extremely loud, and it can be tricky to play if you have large hands.
- 【SUPERIOR MATERIAL AND QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP】The soprano ukulele's body is made of basswood, which produces a crisp and pleasant sound. The solid wood bridge and metal tuning pegs tend to last longer.The body and strings are very smooth, safe, and will not scratch your fingers. There are 12 frets on the hardwood fingerboard that can pop a lot of great music. The nylon strings and eco-friendly design will make it your favorite musical instrument.
- 【MORE COLOR CHOICES KID GUITAR】Brown/black/pink and light blue that four different colors for your choice and there will be one that you will like. The big bag makes it easier to transport your instrument from one place to another and to offer some protection from knocks and scrapes. Enjoying the playing anytime and anywhere.
- 【GREAT GIFT FOR BEGINNERS】Ukuleles are Hawaiian instruments, so they pair perfectly with Hawaiian music, but the fun doesn't stop there.No matter what sort of music you're into, you can play it on this uke! Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced ukulele player, this uke is perfect for you.This ukulele is the optimal choice for christmas gift giving. The beautiful appearance can stimulate the interest in learning. This ukulele for beginner is a great gift for children, students,and friends.
- 【GUARANTEE】We have our own big ukulele guitar instrument factory which works for music spirits and supply competitive goods to many areas of the world. 60 days money back,12 months seller's guarantee against manufacturer defects from date of purchase and 24 Hours friendly customer service!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The ukulele originated in the 19th century as a Hawaiian adaptation of the Portuguese machete, a small guitar-like instrument, which was introduced to Hawaii by Portuguese immigrants, mainly from Madeira and the Azores. It gained great popularity everywhere in the United States during the early 20th century and from then spread internationally.
Common types of ukuleles include soprano ( standard ukulele ), concert, tenor and baritone. Music is the most important thing for HUAWIND. Creating excellent music is the most important thing. 30 years of technology precipitation allows us to create a standard of precise and perfect craftsmanship. HUAWIND offers a high quality, hand crafted instruments. Everything you need to become a ukulele player is in our pack that makes your ukulele journey as fun and simple as possible. Enjoy your fun and enjoy the musical life!
Specification: 21 inch Soprano Ukulele
Body Shape: Dreadnought
Color: Brown Finish: Gloss
Body Top: Basswood
Body Back & Sides: Basswood
Number of Frets: 12
Neck Material: Maple
String: High quality nylon strings
Package: 1*Ukulele, 1*Gig bag
How to Tune a Ukulele?
The first step in learning ukulele is to tune,beginner needs a tuner.
We press the tuner into Ukulele mode, clip it on the head of the head, and then twist the peg while plucking the strings, 4 strings standard corresponding to 4G, 3 strings
correspond to 3C, 2 strings correspond to 2E, and 1 string corresponds to 1A. This modulates the screen display to be green. Only four steps are need.
Q:Why is ukulele out of tune?
A: You may just need to stretch your strings. Just like singers have to warm up their vocal chords, ukuleles have to " warm up " and stretch their strings.
Once you think you get your instrument in tune, your strings will probably have stretched a bit. So you have to go back through the whole process two or three times to fine tune your ukulele. Once you have done this, you are ready to play!
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Wilson D. on September 10, 2020
By 00timmer on May 31, 2018
By Peng on August 7, 2017