Sorbus Hammock Chair Macrame Swing, 265 Pound Capacity, Perfect for Indoor/Outdoor Home, Patio, Deck, Yard, Garden (Single Swing)
|Color||Macrame Swing - Cream|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||31.75 x 24.5 x 54 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HAMMOCK CHAIR MACRAME SWING — Relax and unwind with a hanging macrame hammock swing chair — Complements any setting for cozy resting spot
- COMFORTABLE & RELAXING — The macrame swing net chair can be used as a light cradle and swing reading chair or relaxing meditation chair — Makes a sweet snuggle swing to hang outside and enjoy nature, rest under the sunset, relax poolside, or lounge on the deck — Nestle into cozy "cocoon" while reading — Listen to the sound of rain, crickets, bird chirping, or quiet night of stargazing, etc
- FOR INDOOR/OUTDOOR — Great addition to home, bedroom, sunroom, kid’s room, living room, and more — Adds charm to garden, yard, patio, deck and garden — Versatile enough to function as hammock chair, room display, or one of a kind piece of art
- PORTABLE & EASY TO HANG — Portable hammock relocates almost anywhere — Sets-up in minutes — Lightweight and easy to store and carry — Easy to hang from ceiling, tree, or any sturdy overhang that can support your weight
- STURDY & STYLISH DESIGN — Handmade bohemian chic hammock style swing brings style and unique touch to any home —The rope and swing design features macrame net chair pattern with fringe tassels — Made of 100% handmade cotton — Hand wash — Protect from outdoor elements — 265 pound weight capacity — Entire Unit Measures approximately 31.75" L X 24.50" W X 54" H (Height of chair only is 19”)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
AsterOutdoor Macrame Hammock Chair Cotton Rope Swing for Indoor or Outdoor Use, Beige
Y- STOP Hammock Chair Macrame Swing, Max 330 Lbs, Hanging Cotton Rope Hammock Swing Chair for Indoor and Outdoor Use (Beige)
Patio Watcher Hammock Chair Macrame Swing with Cushion and Hanging Hardware Kits, Handmade Knitted Mesh Rope Swing Chair for Indoor, Outdoor, Home, Bedroom, Patio, Yard，Deck, Garden
Y- STOP Hammock Chair Hanging Rope Swing, Max 330 Lbs, 2 Cushions Included, Large Macrame Hanging Chair with Pocket, Quality Cotton Weave for Superior Comfort, Durability, Beige
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||SELL BELOW COST||Amazon.com||Y-STOP Direct||U-PHA||Y-STOP Direct|
Swing into relaxation with the Sorbus Macramé Hammock Chair!
This trendy hammock chair swing is the perfect addition to your home, patio, or garden. It features a sturdy frame for durability with tasteful bohemian style for a casual-retro touch. When you’re ready to relax and unwind, hang it from any sturdy overhang to create a cozy resting spot. It’s versatile enough to function as hammock chair for lounging or to display as a unique centerpiece. Great for any season, you'll be swinging in style from almost any location you desire!
From the bedroom to the patio, this swing is a cozy way to enjoy every minute of your leisure time.
Lounge around the patio all season long or enjoy adventure in the most unexpected places. Hang your swing in the bedroom anytime you need to curl up and "get away" or mount it in a playroom, living room, or sunroom. Spend the day reading on the deck, relaxing by the pool, or nestling into a "cocoon" on the patio. As night falls, gaze at the stars from your hammock with a view that puts you in the best seat in the house. When you’re ready to re-locate, simply transport this lightweight swing to your next destination. It can be moved anywhere from the front porch in the spring to inside the home during winter.
Designed with superior strength and easy to set up so you can relax right away!
It's easy to hang from a ceiling, tree, or any sturdy overhang that can support your weight. The rope and swing design features macramé net with fringe tassels . Made of 100% handmade cotton. Hand wash to clean. Protect from outdoor elements. Weight capacity is 265 pounds. Entire Unit Measures approximately 31.75" L X 24.50" W X 54" H (Height of chair only, without rope is 19”).
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Bad: The installation is a bit of work. Hardware is anchored to stud in ceiling to make them safe and holds up to 250lbs. Worth the trouble when you see what a hit these make for the recipients, any gender, any age, indoors or out.
Hanging it was not fun. First you will have to buy hanging hard ware and a rope. I bought this rope https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CAGUHH2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and this hanging item https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07349ZS7C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1.
The real difficulty is finding a good spot to suspend it from the ceiling. Odds are you will not have a beam in the exact spot you want to hang it. This is where the real problem comes. First I found the spot in the ceiling where I wanted to hang it. I then drilled a small hole and saw it was not the location of a beam. I then inserted a wire hanger into the hole. I then had to get into my attic to locate the spot I wanted to hang it. This happened to be between two beams. I then cut a piece of 2x6 to fit between the beams in this spot. I used a rafter hanger to give extra support and to make sure I did not stress the drywall. Based on how your attic is, this is a very dangerous venture. You will most likely be in a narrow corner of you attic. It is very hot and you risk falling through the ceiling if you are not careful. I would not recommend doing this unless you are very comfortable doing it.
After that it was very easy to hang. The hook kit I had did not have good screws and they stripped. I used deck mate screws instead that went right in. It is very sturdy and the chair looks really nice. However unless you are very mechanically inclined it would be hard to do without professional help.
You can hang them from a single hook or from two separate hooks. There are two rings. I have each swing hanging from a single hook (you just put both rings over the same one).
The quality is fantastic. and the price was great. Maybe just promotional pricing since it's a new product, but I'm pretty sure this is the same quality as the swings that cost almost double the price.
Go for it. You won't regret it. These are great.
So some more obvious guidelines on how to mount and what else we should consider purchasing to get everything at once could be very helpful to others.
I will update the review after we get it mounted and she can start using it.
Dimensions: seat diameter = 25" from base of seat to where the back hoops sits at it's highest = 21"