Sorbus 4 Cavity Silicone Waffle Mold, Non-Stick, Easy To Clean, Oven / Microwave / Dishwasher / Freezer safe, Heat Resistant Up To 450°F (Set of 2)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Each waffle Pans make 4 standard size Cupcake; Each waffle pan measures 11.2 inches in length 7.2inches across and .06 inches thick
- Constructed of high quality 100% pure food grade silicone; meets FDA approval for silicone bakeware
- Heat Resistant up to 450° F; Dishwasher, oven, freezer and microwave safe
- Non-stick pans clean beautifully; stain and odor resistant; waffles retain shape; no more scrubbing scraping
- Folds easily in small areas; pans retain their original shape; no more storage or stacking problems
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Gone are the days when baking and cooking required hours of scrubbing and scraping or that frantic search for parchment paper . With the Sorbus® 4 Cavity Silicone Waffle Mold baking pans making your favorite waffles are a cinch! Ideal for both home and professional usage, these baking pans are constructed of top quality food grade silicone and meets FDA and worldwide standards for silicone bakeware. Waffles release easily from pan by pressing on the base and popping them out. No more unsightly ruined waffles and to embarrass you in front of company. No more using elbow grease to scrub off encrusted cake. Even more, these pans store easily in small corners. Simply fold, roll or squash pan into your cupboard. The pan will retain its shape without using up precious storage. Switch to baking and cooking with silicone today; you’ll wonder why you didn’t try it earlier!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pans are a bit awkward to try to grab and flip out the waffles, because the pans do get hot. However, after a little practice, it became easier.
The pans also did not come with any instructions, but I was able to find instructions online. I did cook my waffles for a full 20-25 minutes, before flipping them out of the pan, and then I cooked them for another 5-10 minutes. This produced a yummy, crispy waffle.