Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on January 13, 2014
The quality of these slippers are great. My kid loves them, but they run small. I ordered his current size, then a size up and two sizes up and the 2 sizes up were they ones that fit. I recommend ordering bigger, especially if they will be worn with socks.
on April 22, 2014
My 3 year old son wears a consistent Toddler size 8. I ordered a size up after reading a few reviews. I am glad I did, because the size 9 barely fits his feet, they are very very snug. I wish I would have ordered a 10. They won't last long, but I'm keeping them out of necessity, because of the inability to find toddler slippers in store at this time of year. He seems to have trouble walking in the open-backed shoe, I am sure he'll adapt soon, but next time I'll order a fuller shoe-like type of slipper.
on October 8, 2015
My son likes these slippers a lot. He uses them in the school classroom all day long, however when the product arrived I noticed that one of the slipper had a side of the inner layer bumpy, not well glued to the inner part of the slipper, fortunately this did not bother my son as his foot rests naturally against the opposite side.
on October 14, 2014
They are very attractive, my son loves them and they keep his feet warm. My son does not slip on our wooden floors in these slippers. The downside is only that they are a little smaller than I would like and so he may not get to wear them for the whole season. But the next size up cost more than I was willing to pay, so these will have to do.
on February 19, 2014
My son is a size 6 to 7 toddler shoe. Based on two reviews saying to size up because it ran small (one specifically saying they needed to go up 2 sizes), I thought the 9 toddler size would be okay (it was the smallest offered). These things are huge, and there's no way they will fit my 20 month old's feed. They look like awesome slippers though, so I'm still giving them 4 stars.
on June 23, 2014
Great quality slipper, won't slip on the floor with the textured sole and can definitely wear them outside too. My son loves them!
on January 5, 2013
My son loves being "just like daddy" . These slippers are so adorable and fit pretty true to size. Son wears a size 11 shoe and the 11 slippers fit great
on December 27, 2013
Very warm and cozy. Ran a little smaller than expected so I'm glad I order a size larger than I actually need.
on September 12, 2014
So great and comfortable. Buy a little big because of socks. Great, great shoe.
on November 12, 2014
Warm, comfortable, cute.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.