Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 301 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 310 reviews
on December 7, 2013
I made the mistake of ordering 2 sizes up for both my girls based on other reviews stating to "size up 2 sizes" to accommodate socks. They are GIGANTIC. There is no way even with the thickest wool or blend socks, that these would fit, unless I'd put 5 pairs on each foot! It would've been comical if it hadn't been such a disappointment, as we have fresh snow outside and cold toes excited to play!

I originally sized both girls' feet using the chart on Sorel's website, then added 2 sizes as suggested. Save yourself the trouble and spend the 5 minutes to print Sorel's chart and measure your kids' feet before ordering. My experience with all shoe charts has been that they allow for a bit of "wiggle room." I usually wear a women's size 7.5 or 8, and I wear a 7.5 W in a classic Sorel Caribou, with more than enough room for 2 thick pairs of wool socks if needed...which you won't thanks to the awesome felt liner.

So, these are going back for my kids' true sizes. Otherwise: great value. Very well made boot. I have worn Sorels all my life both in AK and in the Pac NW. The wool felt lining is unbeatable. These children's boots have a flexible sole, more so than on other styles by Sorel that I've looked at in local stores. The adjustable velcro hits just above the ankle so you can tailor the fit, and the toggle at top allows you to cinch the boot down for a secure fit and to hold out snow. Plus, the color is darling (Juicy/Cool Grey)...more of a magenta pink & vivid purple than my monitor showed. I would say this color is more "girlish" if you were thinking it was a true red/blue...it is not. Fingers crossed that the true sizes fit better!
on December 2, 2014
This is my son's second pair of Sorel snow boots. They're easy for him to put on and take off himself, but not so easy that they slip off. The elastic around the ankle keeps them in place. The only challenge is that the inner liner is designed to be removable (though it's pretty hard to get in and out, so not something you're likely to do every time you wear them or even by mistake) and so you have to pay attention to which part you put your foot into.

My son has never complained about his feet being cold. The outer is waterproof. He doesn't seem to have trouble with snow going in the top, though he generally wears them with snow pants that cover the top edge.
on January 24, 2015
We live in a snowy environment and my 6-year-old son wears these to school every day before switching into slippers at school. He also uses them on the snowy playground for about 2 hours a day. He absolutely love them and finds them to be super warm and comfortable (we use normal year-round socks on him). He had Kamiks for the 2 winters before and he liked those too. I was unsure about trying Sorel this year and figured I should just stick with a good thing. Years before we had gone with LL Bean and they were just OK. Glad we tried these! They are a bit less klunky.
on February 4, 2014
My son's shoe size (for now) is between 3 and 3.5, so I ordered a size 4 for him. When I got them in the mail, I was surprised how HUGE they look. I thought I would have to send it back for a size 3. I went ahead and had my son try them on and they were just right with some room to grow in to them. They look well made and sturdy that can withstand the cold weather. I ordered this in red/purple thinking it's more like a "fire engine" red. It's not, but the colors are versatile enough for either boy or girl.
on September 5, 2014
These keep my boys feet nice and warm. We bought them the next size up thinking he would grow into them that season, but that didn't happen. We just add extra socks and he was fine. We should get part of a second season out of these boots.
on January 3, 2015
Great quality, easy fit to put in/out for kids. It's tough around edges where my kids abused the most and soft and warm inside. It comes with a warm sock too as part of the design for comfort. It Adjusts at top with a string to tight around pants to prevent snow from going inside. I will definitely buy these again when my kids outgrow them. They are designed for rough use yet comfortable. Great for snow and they don't slip on ice either. After a couple of months of daily use they still look like new.
on January 4, 2014
My daughter's feet stay dry and warm in these boots, even in New England winters. You can count on Sorel to deliver high-quality winter footwear. My only complaint about these boots is the liners. The liners are removable, which means that they don't always stay put in one place. My daughter occasionally complains about putting these boots on, because the liners aren't laying flat inside the boot. The removable liner is a good idea, but for a toddler/little kid shoe, I would prefer a sewn-in liner that doesn't move around or come out whenever she takes the boots off. Overall, these are good, warm snow boots.
on December 12, 2013
Have half a mind to look for these in my own size - in fact, my kids get a lot of compliments on their boots from other kids' moms who say the same thing -- I should get those for myself! Adorable, indestructible, and cozy warm and dry, these are easy even for 2- or 3- year olds to pull on and off, they're incredibly lightweight, and the removable lining is a huge bonus. These are probably the most practical boots on the market. I also love that they go up pretty high (almost knee-high on my girls) so that their legs are kept warm if they've got dresses with tights on. Cannot recommend these enough.
on January 26, 2015
I purchased these for my 3 1/2 year old son, having had good experiences with Sorel in the past. These boots did not disappoint! They have a thick felted lining that keeps his feet nice and warm, have great traction, are a perfect height for tromping through snow, and are easy enough for him to put on himself.
The quality is excellent - these should definitely last through my next child and then be passed on to someone else. An overall great product!
on May 12, 2015
Excellent Boots.. however when they came.. they were loaded with white dog hair.. YUCK!! I should have returned them but that's always a hassle and more work. Just don't understand where something like this was stored to have acquired so much hair. Gross! I washed them and picked out every piece by hand and washed again. I will not tolerate this again.. next time I will return just uncalled for.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.