Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 10, 2014
I purchased these on Amazon nearly 3 years ago. I wear them daily and for hours at a time. They have been indoors and outdoors for the occasional trip to the curb or garbage can. These slippers are absolutely showing signs of wear but they are still very functional. The soul is in great shape and there are no holes. Yes, the furry lining is matted down, even bare in some places, and there is a stray thread here or there. Did I mention my slippers are THREE YEARS OLD????

These are simply the best slippers I have ever owned and I want to buy another pair. Unfortunately for me, I bought these at $40 and now they are nearly 2x the cost! That should tell you how IN DEMAND these slippers are. On the fence? Hop the eff down and click buy. Your feet well thank you. And feel free to gift me a new pair. MY feet will thank you =D
review image
69 helpful votes
70 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 16, 2013
I have only had my slippers a few weeks. I wear a 12.5 shoe, I ordered a 13 and found them snug, toes touching tips of slipper. Seemed to get a little looser over time. The fleece inside the slipper is very comfortable, and conforms to the foot which is nice but I am noticing that it is coming out of the slipper, in chunks, so that there are now bare spots on the inside of the slipper. I guess the glue that is used is not holding up. For the price I paid I am not as satisfied as I should be. I keep wondering if there is a better alternative and will keep looking. Definitely not a 4 or 5 star product for me. I can't recommend these slippers to anyone because I feel that they do not deserve that recommendation, regardless of the manufacturer name.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on January 22, 2014
I own 2 pair of Sorel PAC Boots and they are virtually indestructable, very warm and look good in the bargain. Replace the felt liners every 3 to 5 winters and they're like new. I fear these slippers won't wear quite as long, in part because I don't bother to take them off when I run outside in the snow.

My feet stay toasty - no popsicle toes for me. The workmaship seems good, SOREL quality. The lining is not 100% wool and its not advertised as so. got the darker color so if I spill my morning coffee, it just blends in. I'm a 10 - 10.5 and I bought the 10 D becauseI like them snug. They fit great and my big footed sons can't borrow them.

I'm a fan - of SOREL and Les Habs ( Montreal) and Great Big Sea, even though I am a Yank.
on October 9, 2017
This is my first pair of Sorel's. I measured my foot prior to ordering which fell in line with the chart for a size 10 with about a 1/3 of an inch extra. An 11 would have been way too big. After a day or two of wearing these around the house they stretched & conformed to my foot, like most leather goods, and now are perfect. Quality made and warm for the cold winter that will be coming, I am confident that these will provide me with years of use in the house or to take the dog out.
on January 3, 2015
I bought this slipper with several things in mind: (1) covering my ankles for warmth during cold weather when I must leave the house for a second or two to put out recyclables or garbage, (2) a -water-resistant sole for the same purpose in case there is moisture on the pavement or deck, (3) overall comfort, and (4) ease to slip into or out of. I bought these over-sized slightly so that if I am wearing socks, I don't have to take them off to put on slippers. So, with that in mind I would say they run slightly larger than a standard shoe size. I also have narrow feet, and have to say these might be D to E width. They work for my purpose and I calculated most of this into my purchase. I am not sure long they will last, but so far - after about a month of daily wear - they are holding up fine. They also hit home on all of my criteria. They are warm and keep my ankles warm too!
on December 17, 2013
First off I read other reviews so I ordered a size 9D and I wear an 8D and the other reciews were correct, order one size larger than your normal size and it will fit great wearing a pair of white cotton socks. I have been diabetic since October 2007 and I suffer with cold feet and especially bad cold feet in the winter, I live in South Carolina area where we can and I have seen lows in the single digits (e.g. 7 to 9 degrees). I have been known to wear two pairs of heavy Hunting socks in an attempt to help with my cold feet. These slippers are great and with one pair of normal weight white cotton socks with these slippers and my feet are warm warm warm! I've been a Elk/Deer hunter for 54 years so I learned years ago when my feet get cold I'm cold all over which is why for years when hunting I wear a $250.00 pair of "Point Barrow" hunting boots that are good at keeping your feet warm out in the woods with a temperature of minus 20 degrees. Obviously I don't wear my hunting boots in the house so I really needed a pair of quality slippers to keep my feet warm because of my cold feet due to my diabetes and these slippers are the answer! Thank you thank you thank you for offering this product that fixed my cold feet problem! If you have cold feet for whatever reason these are the answer to that problem! I've tried other methods to keep my feet warm like a heating pad at the foot of my recliner but no need to that anymore and my feet will not get cold when I get up from the recliner now. Spend the money and buy these high quality slippers for both inside and going outside to get the mail dump the trash etc. etc. and you will not be sorry! Completely satisfied with this purchase!
on March 1, 2015
I bought these for my husband for his birthday. I wanted them to work out because I love the way they look and they seemed to get such good reviews. My husband is a very consistent size 10. Every shoe or slipper he has ever worn in the 12 years we've been together, has been a size 10. It has never been an issue with any shoe. However these did not fit. They were too small. Otherwise he said the insides felt really comfortable. He was disappointed they didn't fit as was I. There is nothing worse than giving someone a gift that doesn't work out.

Normally I would just return them and get a bigger size but apparently on Amazon they only sell this slipper in sizes 8,9,10. That seems very limiting. I went directly to the Sorel website and of course they are all sold out of anything larger than a 9. I went to a bunch of other sites and same problem. A size 11 either doesn't exist or just isn't available. However, when I went to Sorel's Canadian website, they seemed to have plenty of 11's available. The kicker is that they won't ship outside of Canada. So the slippers are out there. We just can not get them. So I'm returning these slippers and have no replacement gift for my husband.

I looked at some other Sorel slippers and all the reviews said they ran large. I don't quite understand how one company can make one slipper that runs small and one that runs large. Seems very inconsistent.
on January 15, 2017
Excellent! Warm and comfy plus they can be worn outside. I also have the low cut Sorel- Falcon Ridge. They're both great. The Manawan covers more skin so they are warmer. I did put my Falcon Ridge pair away until it warms up a little and am sticking with the full coverage of the Manawan. I have no problem getting them on or off.I always wear a 10 unless I'm buying a dress shoe and then I go nine and a half. You couldn't possibly regret buying these. Some of the complaints I've read seem fabricated- of course the piling wears down eventually and of course the slipper itself will rip if you do marathons or climb trees in them! By the by The name, Manawan, comes from the Manouane River in Quebec.
on November 26, 2016
Nice for around the house or cabin. Wish there were more padding inside because the faux sheep fur smashes down in no time and they're not as bug and comfy as when I first bought them.
3 helpful votes
on September 20, 2017
My second pair of these, but these did not fit well (too narrow) and had rough edges inside the slipper. For $75 slippers they should meet me at the door. Thanks to great Amazon shopping experience return was simple and easy.
Went and bought Cabelas version and they are awesome.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.