Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,168 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,253 reviews
on December 10, 2014
I purchased these on Amazon nearly 3 years ago. I wear them daily and for hours at a time. They have been indoors and outdoors for the occasional trip to the curb or garbage can. These slippers are absolutely showing signs of wear but they are still very functional. The soul is in great shape and there are no holes. Yes, the furry lining is matted down, even bare in some places, and there is a stray thread here or there. Did I mention my slippers are THREE YEARS OLD????

These are simply the best slippers I have ever owned and I want to buy another pair. Unfortunately for me, I bought these at $40 and now they are nearly 2x the cost! That should tell you how IN DEMAND these slippers are. On the fence? Hop the eff down and click buy. Your feet well thank you. And feel free to gift me a new pair. MY feet will thank you =D
review image
on September 20, 2017
Holy cow...these slippers are DOPE! They are exactly what I was looking for. They are warm, fuzzy, and the best part is...they have the rubber sole so you can wear them outside. Perfect for popping the dog out to take care of business and coming back in. I've had uggs moccasins, timberland moccasins, and some off brand moccasins and the quality of these out of the box was far better than any of the other slippers I had.

The only thing about the fit that I would say is that while they fit as expected, the slipper itself is a little bit on the bulkier side in terms of appearance. So if anything, I would recommend getting a half size smaller and stretching them out. They kind of look like elf shoes in that sense but that's exactly the vibe I was going for as I plan to wear these throughout the fall and winter months = )
on February 18, 2016
Just terrible in the end. First impression is phenomenal. Nice grippy solid soles with a quality looking and feeling exterior. The interior feels soft and fluffy. It makes you want to live in these things. However the interior is made with some cheap artificial "faux fur". It lasts about a week. Id say a good 25% of it has pilled and rolled out in chunks. The remaining 75% has been flattened to the point of not existing, the texture of it has changed to a cheap rough packing peanut feel. The soles and exterior are still in excellent shape and I feel like those are quality pieces that will last a LONG time. Ive had these shoes barely 4 weeks and ill be throwing them out. 4th pair of Sorel products and theyre really starting to slip on quality. Save your money and buy something made with real fur that will last. IF youre buying these online...just dont. If youre looking at them in person dont be fooled by the excellent looks and first impression.
on October 26, 2015
wow, these are perfect for me! I'm glad I spent a little bit more money than planned to get something that not only feels comfortable but keep my feet warm. I have some circulation issues due to frostbite years ago and it's difficult to keep my toes warm even in the house. These may help me to make it though the cooler months and winter. Nothing worse than sitting around with cold feet! I don't recommend wearing them when the temps are above 70F as your feet will most likely sweat. They do feel a slight bit small. I wear a 10.5 US in men's footwear and opted for the size 11 based on other buyers comments. I've had mine going on two weeks and they feel a little looser now. I believe in the middle of winter I could wear a medium thickness sock. Keep in mind these are slippers and should be used indoors. However the sole appears to be sturdy enough to wear them outdoors to do light errands or get the mail.
on December 3, 2016
To begin, I have neuropathy, which causes a good bit of good pain, crazy temp sensations, stabbing, shocking, basically any nerve pain signals a nerve can transmit to protect us is what I get 24x7, because the nerves in my feet are dying. That shared, I find myself trying to handle the most persistent sensation, that my feet are freezing off the ends of my legs, and these slippers are a GOD SEND to help with that. I have a surplus of about thick wool socks, of all shapes and sizes, purchased to try to help with this freezing sensation in my feet, but other than a tub of hot water, these slippers have been "the best", simply amazing and have brought so much comfort, in terms of pure "warmth!" Ironically, today I took them to the shoe repair store, to see if they could put new bottoms on them, because I refused to take them off when I left the house to walk my dogs, and after nearly 3 years of abuse with walking on pavement, etc., the bottoms finally wore away, but still, the upper part of the slippers are still like new! Hence my desire to have them repaired, but I will not hesitate to purchase the same slipper new if the cost to repair them doesn't make sense.

My weekly walk average is about 1.5 miles a day, as I refuse to let the neuropathy sideline me in terms of exercise, for both me and my two rescue terriers, but gosh, these slippers have kept me moving even when the cold sensations were out control! They are simply amazing! I actually plan to contact Sorel to see if they make a men's "boot" with the same incredibly comfortable, warm (WARM WARM!) characteristics.

If you struggle with cold feet, or know someone that does, I promise you, these will bring them so much happiness via the warmth that they provide to folks trying to manage cold feet, via Neuropathy, old age, or whatever. These slippers are AMAZING! I just need a variation of them that I can wear everywhere, and never take off!

You will not be disappointed!

Tom
New Albany, Ohio
on March 30, 2017
these are little clumsy to get on and off, but dang are they nice. Get something else if you want slip-ons. But if you are in them most of the day like I am, these WILL make your feet toasty. They might be a little much for most people if you wear them in the house.
I work all day in an external building in my home office and it's on a cold concrete floor... so it is somewhat chilly out there during the winter. They are perfect for me.
on December 1, 2016
Solid leather, nice quality feel / heft. Nice fit, not loose, not tight... won't fall off running from Sasquatch - very important. Grippy soles make scaling rocks a breeze if I need to evade a Dogman . I could totally sneak up on Santa's Reindeer without breaking a twig with quiet, flexible sensitivity - even Rudolph won't see it coming! I bet they won't even fly off if I have round house a Grey on my roof... like an under-inflated soccer ball at the base of my well protected angle...but I'm not that tall either. Toes do not feel scrunched... even running down hill from the Lumbersexuals & their tea-cup whatever the heck that fuzzy thing is... Bought 3 pairs for family...basic survival gear...
on November 22, 2014
I have Reynaud's condition, meaning my hands and feet get *extra* cold in the winter compared to most people. These are extraordinarily warm slippers. Sometimes my feet will actually feel too hot in these slippers if the room is warm! The bottom material seems pretty sturdy; I've been outside a number of times in them and don't notice any wear yet.

I'm docking one star because there's one quirk with these: the fit and the height of the walls of the slippers are such that you can't just "slip" them on easily. You have to grasp the back of the slippers firmly when sliding them on. I wish they would include a small loop of fabric like some shoes have on the back so that you could put them on more easily. But it's a minor complaint. I would give a 4.5 star rating if I could.
on August 8, 2017
I've been wearing this exact slipper for years. This is like the 3rd or 4th pair I've bought. They used to be great. Lasted a long time and were comfortable. Not anymore. This time the stitching is coming apart after just a few weeks and the inside is flattening out. But, I guess that's why the price of these has gone down over the years. Because of the price drop, it's still a pretty decent slipper for what you pay for it. Just expect it to last only one winter instead of for years and years like they used to.
on November 16, 2013
I have only had my slippers a few weeks. I wear a 12.5 shoe, I ordered a 13 and found them snug, toes touching tips of slipper. Seemed to get a little looser over time. The fleece inside the slipper is very comfortable, and conforms to the foot which is nice but I am noticing that it is coming out of the slipper, in chunks, so that there are now bare spots on the inside of the slipper. I guess the glue that is used is not holding up. For the price I paid I am not as satisfied as I should be. I keep wondering if there is a better alternative and will keep looking. Definitely not a 4 or 5 star product for me. I can't recommend these slippers to anyone because I feel that they do not deserve that recommendation, regardless of the manufacturer name.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.