Spring Deals Automotive Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 10, 2014
I purchased these on Amazon nearly 3 years ago. I wear them daily and for hours at a time. They have been indoors and outdoors for the occasional trip to the curb or garbage can. These slippers are absolutely showing signs of wear but they are still very functional. The soul is in great shape and there are no holes. Yes, the furry lining is matted down, even bare in some places, and there is a stray thread here or there. Did I mention my slippers are THREE YEARS OLD????

These are simply the best slippers I have ever owned and I want to buy another pair. Unfortunately for me, I bought these at $40 and now they are nearly 2x the cost! That should tell you how IN DEMAND these slippers are. On the fence? Hop the eff down and click buy. Your feet well thank you. And feel free to gift me a new pair. MY feet will thank you =D
review image
11 comment| 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 2, 2015
We are NOT happy with the quality of these slippers! I bought them for my Husband's Birthday in October but he did not start wearing them until mid November. Last evening, I noticed something sticking out near the stitching at the toe area on the top of the slipper. Upon closer inspection, I saw that the stitching was breaking and coming out around the upper toe area and also around the entire slipper. The sole stitching was still ok. The same thing was happening to the other slipper too! My husband normally wears a 10.5 street shoe. I had gotten him a pair of the Sorel Falcon Ridge in size 11 but it felt they were running bit too small. He also decided he wanted something that was fully enclosed so I went with this Sorel Manawan style, this time in a size 12. Husband was so happy when he got these and there is plenty of extra room, so the problem is not that these fit tight. The problem is that Sorel has all its footwear made in China now and this is extremely poor quality in the thread used in the stitching! So, buyer beware - The Sorel name no longer means quality, it means cheap products from China! Unfortunately I can't return these because they are past the Amazon return window time frame. So I am out the $74.95 I paid for them and they only lasted maybe 6 weeks! VERY BAD QUALITY!!! I am attempting to contact Sorel directly, but so far I keep getting put on a 35 minute hold. I will keep trying!
on August 2, 2015
Fit a little too snugly. Hope they stretch instead of tear over time.
UPDATE: After owning about a year, the uppers on both slippers split straight down the seam. They had not had that much wear in that time. My advice is if they fit snugly, don't keep them. Get a bigger size. I wear a 10d shoe size, these were a 10, and they fit so snugly they tore. I have relatively small feet for a size 10.Terrible for such an expensive slipper.
on January 11, 2018
Sooo sad about this review. Bought a pair for my hubs for Christmas, size 11 1/2 but they were too small. Returned them for a size 12. This pair came without tissue in the box or in the shoes but worse yet, one slipper was smaller than the other and one appeared to have been worn. Additionally, The smaller slippers logo isn’t right. It sticks out and is bumpy instead of indented and smooth. These do not seem authentic or poorly quality controlled at best. Some may say “third times a charm” but I think I’m going with “bad luck happens in threes” and won’t order a third pair. Bummed ..really wanted these to work. 😕
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on December 7, 2016
I'm normally a 10.5/11 and they don't have half sizes so I figured to get bigger rather than smaller so they would've cozy and got the size 11. I'm swimming more in these than I expected, I wish I got a size smaller. Besides that they're cozy and warm. I'd have given them a 5 if they fit better otherwise. See the pic for where my toe is at
on February 18, 2016
Just terrible in the end. First impression is phenomenal. Nice grippy solid soles with a quality looking and feeling exterior. The interior feels soft and fluffy. It makes you want to live in these things. However the interior is made with some cheap artificial "faux fur". It lasts about a week. Id say a good 25% of it has pilled and rolled out in chunks. The remaining 75% has been flattened to the point of not existing, the texture of it has changed to a cheap rough packing peanut feel. The soles and exterior are still in excellent shape and I feel like those are quality pieces that will last a LONG time. Ive had these shoes barely 4 weeks and ill be throwing them out. 4th pair of Sorel products and theyre really starting to slip on quality. Save your money and buy something made with real fur that will last. IF youre buying these online...just dont. If youre looking at them in person dont be fooled by the excellent looks and first impression.
on November 17, 2015
I'd give it 5 stars if it was a 30 dollar slipper.

I emailed Sorel asking about the composition on the lining of the slipper. It doesn't seem to be a whole lot of wool. They told me the blend is 50% acrylic and 50% wool. I'm amazed by the fact a 75 dollar slipper can't have 100% wool in it. It feels as though we're paying for the name brand, but the materials don't match the cost.

They fit great, and they do keep my feet relatively warm. It's winter in Idaho and I'm from California, so I have a hard time staying warm especially my feet. For the most part my feet are warm in these, but when they get cold the slippers just don't seem to act as wool would. That is my major issue, the price vs. the materials.

Secondly, Sorel's major reply to me was that if I felt there was an issue with my slippers I should contact the warranty department. I was more so wanting to gather information about the slipper, and thought it was odd they directed me there. Having a replacement for a slipper that is mediocre would just give me two pairs of mediocre slippers.
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2017
These would be good slippers, but they do not breathe at all, and that makes them very uncomfortable. If I wear them without socks, my feet get wet in 10 minutes. With socks it takes a little longer, maybe 20 minutes. Once my feet get wet, they start feeling cold too. I plan to get real lambskin insoles to see if that helps.
Other than faux fur and the sweatiness issue, they seem well made. Sizing runs small. I wear size 11 shoes, but ordered size 12 of these and they feel slightly too big but I like them that way. 11 would have been too small.
33 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 1, 2016
Solid leather, nice quality feel / heft. Nice fit, not loose, not tight... won't fall off running from Sasquatch - very important. Grippy soles make scaling rocks a breeze if I need to evade a Dogman . I could totally sneak up on Santa's Reindeer without breaking a twig with quiet, flexible sensitivity - even Rudolph won't see it coming! I bet they won't even fly off if I have round house a Grey on my roof... like an under-inflated soccer ball at the base of my well protected angle...but I'm not that tall either. Toes do not feel scrunched... even running down hill from the Lumbersexuals & their tea-cup whatever the heck that fuzzy thing is... Bought 3 pairs for family...basic survival gear...
on November 16, 2016
I love these slippers!! I've given up wearing shoes for the most part and usually run around in slippers all the time, but I was going through a pair a month of the standard soled slippers from Walmart and the like. I figured it was time to get a proper pair for indoor/outdoor wear and I chose well. They've been everywhere with me from hiking and kayaking, to playing gigs and going to shows. As for sizing, I wear a 9 1/2 and ordered the 10 since everyone was commenting on them being on the small side. They were snug at first, but these are leather, and leather relaxes and stretches after a day or two of wearing. They still fit great but are "roomy". I'd suggest that if you wear a whole size, order your size, and if you wear a half size, order the next whole size up. Yes, they'll be snug at first, but no fear, they'll fit perfect by tomorrow.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.