Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 85 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on January 6, 2014
I'm glad I looked at the other reviews and ordered a half size down. these do run big. I usually wear a 9 and ordered an 8.5 after reading the reviews and they fit me perfectly! they are really cute and they are also warm and keep my feet dry. They are a little clunky to walk in at first. Great for Michigan winters!
on December 4, 2013
These are adorable and durable boots. They are rugged and perfect for rain and snow.

Sorel is a great brand. They are always stylish and this boot is too. It came in a variety of colors. I purchased it in burgundy. The profile is fairly low. It stops several inches above the ankle and you can tuck straight or narrow pants in.

I like how funky and fashion-forward these look, while still being sporty.

Sadly, I had to return them. They were way too large. The toe box was too wide and length was too long for my normal size. When purchasing you may want to buy at least a size smaller and wear thick socks with these boots.
on November 3, 2014
I don't buy anything online without reading customer reviews, especially shoes, and that practice really helped when it came to these boots. Ladies, they do run large but they are also meant to be roomy around your foot. I wear a 9.5 in heels and religiously purchase a 10 in boots (whether dressy or practical) and athletic shoes. Many reviews said to go a full size down (which would have been a 9 for me) but I just went a half size down (9.5) and these fit perfectly in length. My feet have space to move around, especially side to side, but that's obviously the design. You would have to have actual duck feet for these boots to fit as snuggly as a pair of running shoes. That being said, they are perfectly comfortable to me; I can wear super thick socks but I don't have to. The liner hugs my foot comfortably enough and I haven't noticed any rubbing from my feet having extra room (then again, I haven't worn these without socks but who wears boots with no socks? Gross).

The only bit of initial discomfort I had was where the leather folds a bit around the ankles; that part was very stiff at first and was uncomfortable around the back and sides of my ankles but I always have to break boots in and often, the better the shoe brand, the more likely that a break-in/feet-adjustment period is needed (my Chacos, my Rainbows, my Ariats; this is often the sign of a quality product). I wore them while running errands several times and then wore them all day this weekend with no discomfort. Just don't plan to spend all day in them first thing and invest time in getting used to them.

I live in Georgia, so I'm not used to snowshoes but I needed something warm that could get dirty and muddy and be hosed off. If for a moment you think these boots are supposed to fit like hiking boots, correct your assumption. These are heavier and clunkier and even walking in them is a new experience. I don't think I would hike a narrow, twisty trail in these; I'd probably trip and fall on every other root/rock in the path. But, I can drive my stick shift in them and they are getting more flexible with each wear. These are exactly the heavy, durable outdoor boots I needed and the best part is that they are absolutely adorable and garner compliments wherever I go. Read the reviews and know what to expect!
on September 29, 2014
I read that the boot was extra roomy so I ordered a 1/2 size down. I usually use a size 9 but this boot fit very snug on my feet. I still love the boot, it is very warm but it is smaller than I expected compared to other reviews. So stick with your boot size if you have wide feet. I expect the more I walk around in it the more roomy it will get, at least I don't have to use big socks inside in order to keep my feet warm!
on January 10, 2014
Bought these for my wife . moved to colorado from sunny california. I have a 20 yr old pair of original sorels ( hand made in canada). I was afraid the quality had gone down. These "appear" to be good quality. Time will tell. They are very warm and pretty stylish ( which was the point). these are a wide boot. sorel makes some more "form fitting" if that is what you are looking for. Wife is very happy
on December 6, 2014
I measured my feet according to Sorel's sizing guide and read in the description that this model runs true to size. Imagine my disappointment when I received a good-lucking, well-made pair of boots which were too small! It may be because the boots are true to size, but the liner makes them too small (I took out the liners and the boots then fit well).

At least they are wide enough for those of us with wide feet (I'm typically an E or W) and they are obviously well made. I had a similar pair when I lived in Maine in the late 70's and they lasted 20 years while keeping my feet warm and dry.

I've reordered a pair in a size larger and hope that will give me enough room to wear wool socks without losing my toenails. We'll see. This type of thing seems to always happen with footwear by internet.
on January 4, 2015
I love these boots! They're pretty warm and have kept my feet warm in the few snowfalls, snow storms, and ice storms we're had so far. I'm not use to this kind of boot though, and almost returned them because of the size before my boyfriend suggested thicker socks. Pretty nice now though I'm still a bit big, I just have to get used to the boot weight. In all:

Design: Pretty, just what I like. The flowers are just visible enough to make me not feel like a little kid.
Build: You'll look like a duck, and may need some time getting used to them, but boy do they serve their purpose.
Quality: I haven't found anything yet to make me think there is anything cheaply made,
Ration of all of the above to the price: I managed to snag them on sale for around $75, so I feel they're more then worth the price.
on March 10, 2016
Order a size or 1/2 size up if you are planning on wearing thick boot socks. I did not and could only fit the boots over thin silk or nylon socks. Still, with no thick socks the boots kept my feet warm in below freezing temps in snow and ice. I stepped into deep snow by mistake but the boots kept my feet dry and warm. I did have to slip one off in the evening at dinner after wearing them for over 12 hours but that was because I have neuropathy in the toes of that foot and my toes were in pain.
on November 29, 2014
I ordered these boots for Chicago winters for walking our very energetic lab. When they arrived, I thought they were a little tight, so I wore them around the house with thin socks to stretch them out and that worked out fine. They were otherwise fine in the footbed. As far as looks, they are basically what I expected - warm and waterproof. They are cute and look just as pictured. I spent about an hour outside (20 degrees) with a basic pair of socks and my feet were warm the whole time! I would recommend these Sorel boots!
on September 28, 2014
Pertama membukanya dari kardus saya langsung senyum karena modelnya memberikan impresi terbaik saat pertama kali melihatnya. lalu saya ambil dan semakin membuat saya senang karena ini tidak berat sama sekali.
Saya kenakan dan saya semakin yakin bahwa ini yang paling tepat dan terbaik karena selain hangat meskipun tanpa kaos kaki, ukuran 8.5 sangat tepat untuk saya. Karena ini kali pertama saya memakai sepatu boot, memang masih memerlukan penyesuaian diri. tapi saya yakin sepatu ini akan sangat memberikan kenyamanan dan tidak susah dikenakan sama sekali.

Overal comment for this one is superb! won't ever regret to buy it and ready to travel in style wif it :). thx Sorel

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.