|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$53.16 - $260.83 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Leather, Rubber
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Waterproof boot with seam-sealed construction featuring lace-up shaft with debossed logo at side and protective rubber at foot
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Timeless Sorel boots in oil-rubbed leather, styled with a rugged waterproof rubber shell. Removable felt lining. Lace-up closure and lug sole.
The 1964 Premium boot from Sorel brings you warm, protective, fashionable comfort. The seam-sealed construction features a sturdy canvas upper, a vulcanized rubber overlay for waterproofing, and removable recycled felt lining. Multi-patterned tread on the rubber outsole provides enhanced footing.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004LKRJOA
- Item model number: NL1718
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was worried about the negative reviews, particularly since it seems like this style has a tendency to split at the sole and leak. I can only speak for the pair that I bought, but I've been wearing them every day for about 2 months, and they're still in great condition. One thing that I would change about this boot is the lack of traction on the soles - compared to other boots that I've worn they have a tendency to slip on the ice when I'm not paying attention. They can also be kind of a pain to slip into since I don't like to untie the laces. Otherwise, no surprises with this pair and I'm very happy with my purchase.
Overall, I love these shoes.
Most recent customer reviews
Another thing I was dissapointed with was that I had to pay to ship it back and get...Read more