Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 7 B(M) US|Color: Rootbeer|Change

Showing 1-10 of 532 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 594 reviews
on June 15, 2017
These are somewhat hard to get on but give you a lot of support for your feet. They're lined with fur snd keep your feet warm. This brand was suggested by my podiatrist as one that is good if you have the plantar thing. I wore these while shoveling snow and didn't worry about slipping or falling.
on December 21, 2016
Follow the other reviews and order a size down. I'm typically a 10 and ended up in a 9. But these boots are WORTH IT!! They're by far the best pair of Sorels I've ever owned, and it's been a few in my 30 years surviving Midwest winters. I actually like that they don't have liners - no slipping out! The fur is cute and keeps my feet and ankles very warm. They are not as big and bulky as other Sorels, but do the work just as well. This is the first pair of boots I've owned that I feel confident walking in - no slipping! Amazing!!
on December 27, 2016
I purchased 2 pairs of these boots, each pair in different sizes for my daughters. Each of them said they were the most comfortable boots they have owned. We live in New England where it can get cold in winter season, and each of the girls said there feet stay warm. Great product.
on March 9, 2017
I absolutely loved these boots. Bought them for a ski trip in Colorado and they kept my feet completely warm. Super waterproof and COMFY! I have plantar fasciitis and issues with my feet and didn't even need my special insoles. Would have given them 5 stars except they ran about a half size too small. Had to use thin socks but they were warm enough.
on January 4, 2017
Got these for mom, she loves them. Warm, cushy, fuzzy. Jeans and leggings can be tucked inside cuff, not too bulky to lace up. Waterproof to keep out cold grimey slush, and much better tread/sole for traction on ice than her "fashionable" boots.
on January 27, 2017
The boot itself is wonderful, stitching was great, looks like great quality, super soft, beautiful. However I thought that I read to size up if you're a half size. I typically wear an eight and a half so I ordered a nine and I will definitely need an eighth. The size 9 is very large for me almost an inch longer then my big toe. I imagine an 8 will fit perfect.
on December 11, 2016
This is the second pair of Sorel Snow Angels that I have purchased. The last pair I purchased lasted almost 10 years. I would probably still be wearing them, if I had not lost them. They are very warm and waterproof even in below zero temperatures. They are roomy enough to wear a pair of smartwool socks which also help protect against the cold. I have only worn them for periods of 1-2 hours outside, which is long enough for me to take our dog on a short hike or snowshoeing. I almost always wear a size 8.5, medium width & the size 9 is perfect for me.
on November 5, 2014
I bought these boots because the photo made them look comfortable. The height was just what I was looking for. They seemed perfect. Until I got them. As soon as I put my foot in them I could feel how hard the sole was. Standing on these for any significant length of time would be very uncomfortable. And, since I bough them primarily for walking in the winter, it be cam clear that had to return them. Even though I always wear a shearling insert, the sole was so hard that they could not be saved. I wouldn't buy them or recommend them.
on October 26, 2016
Nice looking boot. Not very supportive and lacks cushion. I found this boot to run large, so if you are a half size I would opt with the smaller of the two. Not my most favorite Sorels I have owned.
on January 19, 2015
I was AMAZED these fit and really, really like them for the snow. The only problem is I use them for hiking up to school and by the end of the week my feet get realllly sore. These boots will keep you warm and dry, and for shorter spells they're very comfortable, but longer walks... not as much. If you're just using them to shovel snow and what not though they should be ideal!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.