|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$66.25 - $252.53 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Knee-high snow boot featuring ghillie lace-up shaft with quilted panels and webbing overlays
- Waterproof construction
- Molded rubber outsole
- Removable molded EVA foam footbed
- Fleece top cover and faux-fur lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
This waterproof suede and canvas boot takes cues from action sports but integrates full fleece lining for warmth and waterproof breathable membrane construction to keep feet dry and comfortable. Lodge-worthy and protective, the glacy explorer marries street sensibilities with après aesthetics for a young, playful new take on winter warmth.
Sorel's cold weather footwear is ideal for those participating in active winter sports like snowmobiling or sledding, or for activities where maximum protection is required -- like all-season hunting or fishing, or simply going to work.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AJL6VHQ
- Item model number: Glacy Explorer-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 3, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Boots are comfy though. I like the extra arch support - my old Sorel boots had flat insoles, which made them uncomfortable.
I'm returning these, so I didn't walk around outside. But looking at them, I do question the "grippy-ness".