Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on December 10, 2016
Love this! When it arrived it was very fluffy and I had a hard time squeezing my foot into its goodness. However, just one month in it looks very opened up and worn and my foot slips right in with almost TOO much space now. I am a little bummed the white fluff looks so matted down already.

I love this slipper- its very cute and nice and warm. I wish I did not have to buy a new one each winter though. :(

I'm including a picture. This is with daily indoor use walking around my carpeted house after about 6 weeks of use.
review image
11 comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 24, 2014
These slippers far exceeded my expectations. They are super warm which was the most important thing to me. They are also comfortable and supportive to my feet. love the rubber sole and suede exterior. I am quite sure they will last for years. I highly recommend them!
review image
0Comment| 58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 18, 2013
This is the third pair of Sorel scuffs I've bought in the last three years, and they're the most comfortable slippers I've ever worn. The main difference between these and cheaper look-alikes is the insole. I have plantar fachiitis in my left foot and inexpensive brands built like this actually feel like cardboard to me. Some try to make up with bad construction with a thick layer of foam, but that makes for uneasy footing and eventually flattens and you have nothing. The Sorels are like walking on air.

A big plus is that I can wear them in the backyard--the bottoms are easy to clean if I step in something. Having read the complaints on other reviews about them developing a smell, this is not an issue with me becuase I wear socks in the winter. Any closed shoe worn without socks (including a sneaker or flat) will absorb perspiration and develop an odor. I can't imagine throwing any of my shoes, including these, in the washing machine--it would ruin them. Maybe it's okay to do that with inexpensive scuffs you buy for $10-$15, but those are MADE to be machine washed. The Sorels are every bit as substantial as a regular shoe. I've occasionally had to wipe the suede uppers with a damp cloth, but that's it.

Just wear socks with these and they'll last a long time, odor-free. They're roomy inside and slightly stretch over time anyway, so there's space. I normally wear a 7.5M and order an 8M in these, and they fit great with some extra wiggle room.
on December 14, 2011
I searched and read reviews for weks before finally purchasing these for my 70 year old mother who has no meat on her bony arthritic feet and had rheumatoid arthritis to boot. She walks in pain and I am always on the hunt for soft yet supportive stable slip on shes for her to wear around the house.

I actually ordered maybe seven pairs and let her try them all out. This was one of the two winning styles she kept.

She wears these with socks in the winter and without in the summer. Says its ;ike walking on clouds. If your feet hurt - Get These!!!
0Comment| 192 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 19, 2018
My wife wears a size 12, so any style of shoe option is limited for her. Finding her a pair of slippers, that fit, and that are feminine, is close to impossible. I bought the first pair of these for her in Jan of 2013, and after near daily (mostly indoor) use, I just replaced them (insulation was gone/toe was working through sole) after five years. These all have just a touch of pink stitching that says "lady" and they are very durable, and comfortable! She really likes these slippers... There not being much competition in her size makes them a "standout" value!
on November 24, 2017
I’ve had these less than a month and I only wear them inside my house and they’re already having major issues which will soon lead to them being unwearable.The sheepskin immediately looked terrible but I read the reviews and had planned on that being a possibility. However the sole of the slipper is now separating from the main part of the slipper making them pretty much useless. The actual leather great part seems to be holding up well and the bottom sole but other than that the slippers aren’t great. I wouldn’t recommend them. I should have bought Uggs or Acorns
on October 27, 2017
I finally found the slippers I like and fit!!! These are warm for winter, w/a great comfy sole. Inside is quite comfortable as well. I really like the buffy green w/pink accents :) Now, know this that there is no such thing as a perfect slipper, but these come very close. I wear a size 11 N, and was so happy to find a narrow. Again, they are slippers, and they do stretch out a little. (with socks on: perfect) I would say if you usually wear M, you might want to get the narrow. They are more expensive than others, but worth the cost. You can't imagine how many slippers I've tried on, ordered to no avail. Finally found these while I was on Facebook via an Amazon ad that just happened to have this particular Sorel Women's Nakiska Slide Slipper displayed. Who da thot it :)
on November 30, 2017
The slides are easy on easy off and she can wear them to go out around the yard if needed even on wet pavement. She said they usually last her about 2 years with steady use so I try to buy when on sale especially when it gets toward spring when stores are clearing them out for summertime products. Can be a little pricey but do go on sale a few times during winter if you keep an eye on them. She wears a size 7 and that it what I bought her so the fit at least for her was to regular shoe size. She also uses the other style that has a higher back to them but prefers this style better because of quick on and off feature The quality of the sorel's cannot be beat in my opinion very well constructed and after about seven pairs I cannot remember any or them falling apart in any way. The only reason she tosses them is because they just wear down inside after a couple years use and she wears them every day around the house.
on November 3, 2016
My mother in law bought me a pair of these about 6 years ago and I was not sure I would like the slide model, and when I first put them on they seemed way too small. After wearing them around the house for a couple days I fell in love with them! I even bought a second pair for our cabin on the ski slopes. We do not have any carpet in our house, just hardwood and tile so I do wear slippers all the time inside. I wore those slippers she gave me everyday for about 6 years, and they were just looking bad and the stitching was coming undone. I started looking around for more and found them here on Amazon!

These slippers are really warm in the winter but also comfortable in the summer. I like my heel not being inside but these stay on really nicely. I have no worry about tripping or walking out of them. I do wear a 6-61/2 in shoes and in these slippers I wear a 6. It does take a day or two to break them in as it packed down to fit like a glove. These are great! I replaced both pairs of my old slippers but got about 6 years out of them, wearing them everyday.
on January 11, 2018
This is a very comfortable slipper! I wear an 8.5 narrow, and these fit perfectly. (I ordered these based on feedback that some people found these very narrow - but perfect for me!) The sole is not very substantial looking, and it gives a bit when you walk around making it easy to walk in and very comfortable with the arch support. The genuine shearling and leather are very high quality and it appears well made. The light tan was the only color available in my size, but it will probably show dirt easily. Glad these came in 1/2 sizes!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.