Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 956 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,004 reviews
on September 24, 2014
These slippers far exceeded my expectations. They are super warm which was the most important thing to me. They are also comfortable and supportive to my feet. love the rubber sole and suede exterior. I am quite sure they will last for years. I highly recommend them!
review image
on December 10, 2016
Love this! When it arrived it was very fluffy and I had a hard time squeezing my foot into its goodness. However, just one month in it looks very opened up and worn and my foot slips right in with almost TOO much space now. I am a little bummed the white fluff looks so matted down already.

I love this slipper- its very cute and nice and warm. I wish I did not have to buy a new one each winter though. :(

I'm including a picture. This is with daily indoor use walking around my carpeted house after about 6 weeks of use.
review image
on November 3, 2016
My mother in law bought me a pair of these about 6 years ago and I was not sure I would like the slide model, and when I first put them on they seemed way too small. After wearing them around the house for a couple days I fell in love with them! I even bought a second pair for our cabin on the ski slopes. We do not have any carpet in our house, just hardwood and tile so I do wear slippers all the time inside. I wore those slippers she gave me everyday for about 6 years, and they were just looking bad and the stitching was coming undone. I started looking around for more and found them here on Amazon!

These slippers are really warm in the winter but also comfortable in the summer. I like my heel not being inside but these stay on really nicely. I have no worry about tripping or walking out of them. I do wear a 6-61/2 in shoes and in these slippers I wear a 6. It does take a day or two to break them in as it packed down to fit like a glove. These are great! I replaced both pairs of my old slippers but got about 6 years out of them, wearing them everyday.
on April 1, 2017
I love Nakiska slippers. This is the second pair I have purchased. The first pair I bought from "the Bay" which were a lovely pale shade of blue. I have been looking for the same ones for a couple of years as I have worn my old ones down to the sole, while hoping to replace the blue ones. Finally I bought these sorrel coloured one and they fit very well and look very good too. Excellent workmanship and very very comfortable.
on April 18, 2017
I don't usually leave reviews which I know is bad of me, but I love this slipper and wanted to let others know how comfy it is. Have bought and returned several pairs and there was no doubt in my mind about these when I put them on. The are toasty, have a great sole for going outside and they have more support than a regular slipper which I appreciate. My foot measures a 7 1/2 and I ordered the 8 which fits perfectly so I think they might run just a bit small. I totally recommend this slipper.
on March 18, 2017
They looked beautiful when they arrived and felt nice with fluffy lining and socks on. It was no time however until the lining matted down and the slippers felt 3 sizes too large. They slop along like a child wearing their parent's shoes and actually effect the way I walk... The outsides LOOK great and the sole is well made and sewn, however I am actually in danger of turning an ankle or falling with the over sized but pricey slippers I stubbornly wear to get my money's worth.
on October 2, 2014
I purchased the "incense" color. It's light and true to the picture as shown on my computer. I wear a size 9 shoe and purchased the same size for these slippers and they fit perfectly. They were snug, not uncomfortably so, and have loosened up slightly but I rather like the snug feeling on my feet so not an issue. I have wide feet but still wear a medium width shoe. I've been wearing my new slippers for a week now with no complaints. There is some arch support, not as much as some slippers with heavier soles, but it's enough to keep my feet comfortable and the wool blend lining are keeping my feet warm although our lows have only been in the 50s. I'm very pleased with how well they appear to be made, how comfortable and warm they are and look forward to wearing them for a long time. Would definitely purchase these slippers again.
on October 28, 2015
I love these slippers.....second pair (first ones lasted over 6 years) and I wouldn't really have had to replace them, but they were beige and getting a little dirty looking (replaced with black) These slippers have the perfect combination of comfort and support. I have a high arch and these lend well to support. They are perfect with sox or without. Some slippers have way too much memory foam and I found them to not give me good support while walking (I am a little older). I feel extremely confident walking in these. The non-slip sole makes walking secure on any surface (not all non-slip rubber soles are the same - believe me) and these are great. They are a little more expensive than the store bought slippers, but the quality, materials and comfort make them a very good buy. Keep in mind, they are VERY warm - but great for living in the Northeast.
on April 1, 2017
My husband suggested that if I want to avoid plantar fascitis, I should wear house slippers with better arch support. Glad I bought these as they are well made and don't cost an arm and a leg. I wear an 8.5 shoe and bought these in an 8. They fit perfectly. I'm glad that they have a removable insole, because I plan to use a light arch support insert under them.
on December 30, 2011
I can't say enough about this slipper. I was having a lot of trouble with my right foot. I have heel spurs that act up now and again. These slippers are so comfortable and have given me pain free feet. I am never without them now. I hope they never stop making these.....customer for life.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.