Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 966 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,014 reviews
on December 10, 2016
Love this! When it arrived it was very fluffy and I had a hard time squeezing my foot into its goodness. However, just one month in it looks very opened up and worn and my foot slips right in with almost TOO much space now. I am a little bummed the white fluff looks so matted down already.

I love this slipper- its very cute and nice and warm. I wish I did not have to buy a new one each winter though. :(

I'm including a picture. This is with daily indoor use walking around my carpeted house after about 6 weeks of use.
review image
on April 1, 2017
I love Nakiska slippers. This is the second pair I have purchased. The first pair I bought from "the Bay" which were a lovely pale shade of blue. I have been looking for the same ones for a couple of years as I have worn my old ones down to the sole, while hoping to replace the blue ones. Finally I bought these sorrel coloured one and they fit very well and look very good too. Excellent workmanship and very very comfortable.
on March 18, 2017
They looked beautiful when they arrived and felt nice with fluffy lining and socks on. It was no time however until the lining matted down and the slippers felt 3 sizes too large. They slop along like a child wearing their parent's shoes and actually effect the way I walk... The outsides LOOK great and the sole is well made and sewn, however I am actually in danger of turning an ankle or falling with the over sized but pricey slippers I stubbornly wear to get my money's worth.
on October 2, 2014
I purchased the "incense" color. It's light and true to the picture as shown on my computer. I wear a size 9 shoe and purchased the same size for these slippers and they fit perfectly. They were snug, not uncomfortably so, and have loosened up slightly but I rather like the snug feeling on my feet so not an issue. I have wide feet but still wear a medium width shoe. I've been wearing my new slippers for a week now with no complaints. There is some arch support, not as much as some slippers with heavier soles, but it's enough to keep my feet comfortable and the wool blend lining are keeping my feet warm although our lows have only been in the 50s. I'm very pleased with how well they appear to be made, how comfortable and warm they are and look forward to wearing them for a long time. Would definitely purchase these slippers again.
on August 2, 2017
Comfy, warm, not sweaty. I would buy again. Feel a bit tight when you first wear them but it's just the thickness of the sheepskin lining. Just make sure to pull them all the way on the first few times you wear them so as not to squish the back down. After that the lining will squash down and conform to the shape of the foot, and they fit perfectly. The study sole is great if you accidentally forget to change them when you go outside. They are that comfortable.
on October 28, 2015
I love these slippers.....second pair (first ones lasted over 6 years) and I wouldn't really have had to replace them, but they were beige and getting a little dirty looking (replaced with black) These slippers have the perfect combination of comfort and support. I have a high arch and these lend well to support. They are perfect with sox or without. Some slippers have way too much memory foam and I found them to not give me good support while walking (I am a little older). I feel extremely confident walking in these. The non-slip sole makes walking secure on any surface (not all non-slip rubber soles are the same - believe me) and these are great. They are a little more expensive than the store bought slippers, but the quality, materials and comfort make them a very good buy. Keep in mind, they are VERY warm - but great for living in the Northeast.
on April 1, 2017
My husband suggested that if I want to avoid plantar fascitis, I should wear house slippers with better arch support. Glad I bought these as they are well made and don't cost an arm and a leg. I wear an 8.5 shoe and bought these in an 8. They fit perfectly. I'm glad that they have a removable insole, because I plan to use a light arch support insert under them.
on December 30, 2011
I can't say enough about this slipper. I was having a lot of trouble with my right foot. I have heel spurs that act up now and again. These slippers are so comfortable and have given me pain free feet. I am never without them now. I hope they never stop making these.....customer for life.
on April 10, 2017
These arrived in my mailbox about two days before expected, and I've been wearing them ever since. They are comfy and easy to slip into. A little tight at first, but they've stretched out to fit my foot really nicely. Also love the bottoms. MY other slippers slipped on my carpeted steps; these have a firm grip. Cute, too!
on December 30, 2012
Would be a fantastic slipper if it were indeed the Sorel quality that we have learned to love & respect. The synthetic blend fiber on the inside & opening trim is wearing off within my first 7 days of wear. If made of wool/Sherpa, it would no wear off, and it would breathe and stay fluffy. Instead, my feet get sweaty, the inside is packed down and they are just another pair of slip ons... ho hum. Except the price was not "ho hum". I would definitely NOT buy these again, nor recommend them. Sorry Sorel, love the boots, but you dropped the ball on these slippers!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.