Industrial Deals HPC Magazine Deals Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 10, 2016
Love this! When it arrived it was very fluffy and I had a hard time squeezing my foot into its goodness. However, just one month in it looks very opened up and worn and my foot slips right in with almost TOO much space now. I am a little bummed the white fluff looks so matted down already.

I love this slipper- its very cute and nice and warm. I wish I did not have to buy a new one each winter though. :(

I'm including a picture. This is with daily indoor use walking around my carpeted house after about 6 weeks of use.
review image
0Comment| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 10, 2017
They fit but the material inside is made of wool & polyester. My feet need cotton because this slipper retains moisture. Now my feet are starting to itch. I noticed that when I put my foot in this slipper, they felt damp. But I didn't think anything of it until my foot started to itch. I never had this problem before. Will return!
review image
on November 19, 2017
These are very comfortable and I know I put a lot of miles on in the house but they are starting to rip on the back of the heel after one year of use. I would recommend though as quality product.
on April 17, 2016
I love these slippers! Great indoor/outdoor, even briefly in rain (no jumping in puddles, obviously, but otherwise they do not get soggy easily), and the sole is quite sturdy without being bulky. I wear them all day and have even done light gardening in them. Inside is warm and fluffy, and stays that way, outside is thick and durable and keeps its form. Absolutely worth the splurge.... you'll never buy cheap slippers again! I got a lighter color and they do stain more easily -- a little speck of cooking oil on the suede is now a permanent fixture. I'll go with a darker color when I repurchase them. I wear a women's 9.5 and the 9 is perfect.
on October 19, 2017
These Sorel slippers are so comfy and cozy. I’m so happy I ordered them! I would order them again and would recommend them to anyone who wants some great winter slippers.
on January 11, 2017
Frankly, for the amount of money I spent I am unimpressed. My feet are either cool, or warm and sweating in them and the foot bed is not especially comfortable. T add insult to injury, there is a Sorel logo sewn onto the foot bed under where my heels step and it is irritating. Not painful, but like a small rock in your shoe that drives you nuts until you stop and take it out. I will have to remove them and hope for the best. Not sure why I didn't just return them...
Top Contributor: Golfon August 20, 2017
Really comfortable and fits great. Built well and lasts almost two years with daily use (before the insole and material starts to compress too much for my liking). One the few slippers that doesn't stink over time.
on August 15, 2016
I bought these for my wife's birthday as a present. I bought another pair for my daughter's birthday, and I own a pair as well. As we all have home offices, they're the perfect footware. Beyond awesome.
on February 17, 2016
My wife's feet require footwear with solid arch support, it's hard to find reasonably priced lounging slippers that can meet that arch requirement. What surprised us both about these slippers is the solid construction and quality sole which allowed her to not only wear around the house but walk around while out and about town. These fit well and are super comfortable, she's able to wear these for an extended amount of time simply because the arch support is there for her. It looks nice and works with more non lounging outfits than you'd imagine a slipper working with.
on April 30, 2017
LOVE these slippers. Just bought the 6th pair. They are warm & fit great... frequently wear them all day. Snug enough to stay on without a worry. Only problem is that I wear out the inside from over-use.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.