Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 978 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,030 reviews
on December 10, 2016
Love this! When it arrived it was very fluffy and I had a hard time squeezing my foot into its goodness. However, just one month in it looks very opened up and worn and my foot slips right in with almost TOO much space now. I am a little bummed the white fluff looks so matted down already.

I love this slipper- its very cute and nice and warm. I wish I did not have to buy a new one each winter though. :(

I'm including a picture. This is with daily indoor use walking around my carpeted house after about 6 weeks of use.
review image
on October 2, 2014
I purchased the "incense" color. It's light and true to the picture as shown on my computer. I wear a size 9 shoe and purchased the same size for these slippers and they fit perfectly. They were snug, not uncomfortably so, and have loosened up slightly but I rather like the snug feeling on my feet so not an issue. I have wide feet but still wear a medium width shoe. I've been wearing my new slippers for a week now with no complaints. There is some arch support, not as much as some slippers with heavier soles, but it's enough to keep my feet comfortable and the wool blend lining are keeping my feet warm although our lows have only been in the 50s. I'm very pleased with how well they appear to be made, how comfortable and warm they are and look forward to wearing them for a long time. Would definitely purchase these slippers again.
on August 2, 2017
Comfy, warm, not sweaty. I would buy again. Feel a bit tight when you first wear them but it's just the thickness of the sheepskin lining. Just make sure to pull them all the way on the first few times you wear them so as not to squish the back down. After that the lining will squash down and conform to the shape of the foot, and they fit perfectly. The study sole is great if you accidentally forget to change them when you go outside. They are that comfortable.
on April 1, 2017
My husband suggested that if I want to avoid plantar fascitis, I should wear house slippers with better arch support. Glad I bought these as they are well made and don't cost an arm and a leg. I wear an 8.5 shoe and bought these in an 8. They fit perfectly. I'm glad that they have a removable insole, because I plan to use a light arch support insert under them.
on December 30, 2011
I can't say enough about this slipper. I was having a lot of trouble with my right foot. I have heel spurs that act up now and again. These slippers are so comfortable and have given me pain free feet. I am never without them now. I hope they never stop making these.....customer for life.
on April 10, 2017
These arrived in my mailbox about two days before expected, and I've been wearing them ever since. They are comfy and easy to slip into. A little tight at first, but they've stretched out to fit my foot really nicely. Also love the bottoms. MY other slippers slipped on my carpeted steps; these have a firm grip. Cute, too!
on February 4, 2017
This is my third pair of Sorel Nakiska Slides. I had always imagined a pair of warm, ergonomic slippers with decent support that I could easily slip on, especially during the night, without struggling to "pull them on" in the dark. And these fit the bill perfectly. I purchased
this latest pair to have in reserve just in case Sorel stopped making this style. One much older pair is now being used to wear outside for trips to the hot tub or the mailbox. I prefer the suede rather than the braided material.

I do wash the inserts and air dry them and, though I usually wear a 7 1/2 W, the 7 M in these fits perfectly. Cozy and wonderful during the winter, but also very comfortable in the summer. And Amazon's current price us the lowest I've seen. Highly recommend.
on April 4, 2017
Even taking into consideration that the lining of my old pair is compacted from years of wear, this new pair is still not the same size although the tag says the same. The insole also sits farther down in the bed of the slipper making the back of the heel (which in this style really shouldn't exist) uncomfortable. I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and assume this was just that one pair which got past the QA check - because they don't look at all bad. This is just a couple of small issues. I will order another pair a size larger and give them another chance.
on November 27, 2015
I bought these exact slippers from another online retailer a year ago.
I wanted a new pair so ordered these from Amazon.
Unfortunately I've have received 2 pairs with the exact same flaw!
The heel support part of the left slipper on the left side is almost flat - therefore causing
your heel to roll outside. (A good way to turn your ankle.)
This was not the case with my pair bought a year ago.....so this looks like a manufacturing
flaw.
I have to return the replacement/second pair sent ....a nuisance to say the least.
on January 11, 2017
These were for my daughter who is usually a size 8 1/2. For me, normally a 6 1/2; when I purchase a "slide type" slipper, I go down to a 6; otherwise they feel a bit large. AS such I purchased her a size 8. In this case, perhaps because of the fluffy sole, my daughter needed to exchange it for a size 9. She absolutely loves them and loves that she can quickly pop outside without having to remove slippers to change into shoes. I do tell her though, that it isn't good for your feet to be constantly wearing just slippers, not without good support. Anyway, now I wish I had a pair also!! Will have to wait to put on next year's Xmas list and hopefully, they will still have them! As always, Amazon never let's me down!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.