Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 250 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 260 reviews
on April 19, 2013
I wear a size 7 to 7.5 so I ordered an 8 and they were uncomfortably tight. Some people said that they stretch but this would require you to suffer rather painful feet for an undefined amount of time. And you would still probably never be able to fit socks in them. I exchanged them for a size 9 so I will update when they arrive.

Edit: So the 9s came and they were honestly still a little tight. I could shove my feet in and they were like a quarter inch from the edge. I have worn them for a few months now though and they are quite comfortable. As someone else said the eventually conform to your feet. However, the important part is that unlike the cheaper shoes they have enough structure that they don't immediately go past comfortable to floppy. I put on my old 10 dollar house shoes and was shocked at how thin they were. The kept slipping off and had no arch support. I increased my rating from 3 to 4 because I do like them now. I can't give it a 5 because of the sizing issues and because they can be a little sweaty and don't breath at much.
on January 9, 2013
Got these for my girlfriend as a Christmas present. She normally wears a size 6.5-7, so, based on the reviews, I went with a 7. They are just a tiny bit small, but overall not bad. I think an 8 might have been a bit too large.

Other than size, they look great and are very comfortable.
on January 8, 2014
It's true. They are tight at first, but it only took a couple hours to break them in. Now they fit perfect! Oh, they do run a size small - I wear an 8 or 81/2 and ordered a 9. They are so warm - we have an older house with little insulation in the floors. I normally have to wear two pairs of wool socks with my old slippers to keep my feet from freezing. My feet stay toasty warm all day in these (with only one pair of socks!). I have a bad back and need arch support and these are the only slippers I have found that provide any support. Its not great, but it works. I make numerous trips outside during the day (trash, mail, etc) and they are so comfy I forgot I had them on and found myself at the grocery store in them. Very durable! Pricy, but well worth it. I paid $46. Hopefully they will last more than one season.
on December 30, 2013
I love the gray cable knit - these are so cute! Purchased to replace a pair of emu jolie cuffs that were comfortable but missing any arch support, got very stretched out, and weren't very feminine. I wear a 7 in dress and regular shoes and an 8 in running shoes. I sized up to an 8 for these after reading other reviews - I am glad I did because they fit perfectly. These slippers are snug, but I like that because they stay on my feet when I walk and don't make my feet look like boats. I have a somewhat narrow foot (but not so narrow that I by N shoes) and high arches, if that matters. I ordered a pair of Acorns before these and returned them - they were super soft and snuggly but very wide and felt like I was walking on a smushy cloud. I thought I might twist my ankle!

UPDATE after I've owned these for 3 months: Lowering my review from 5 stars to 1. These have not held up. Even though I only wear them inside primarily on carpet, they look shabby and worn after what I think is a short amount of time. The grey cable knit is pilled, and lining is significantly worn down, with little chunks falling out all the time...it is to the point that I can feel the scratchy tag that is sewn inside the bottom of the foot bed. There are several parts where the lining is worn all the way through to the outer layer, and it collects a lot of lint to boot! If you do get these, I would not order more than one size up because the lining compresses so much. They were nice and snug for about a month, now are loose. The arch support is much less prominent than it was at the beginning. Last,these make my feet stinky, not super bad but not pleasant either. Never had foot smell before. Sorel stuff is usually good - so bummed I spent so much on these!
on January 31, 2013
I've been looking for a comfy slip on that I can wear around the house or for a quick outside to let the dog out, etc. When I first tried these on they were a bit snug. But, soon after some wear, they fit great. They are very comfy, do not slip & are the first things I put on once I get home from work.
on May 4, 2017
Bought as a Christmas gift. Recipient thought they were extremely comfortable. Loved the quality of the build. Only down side, after a year and only being used as indoor slippers, they've kind of bottomed out and lost their squish. Daily shoes get more use and hold up better for a competitive price. They're not slippers, I get it, but the soles should last more than a year. Especially with only indoor use.
on November 23, 2014
I have paid $125 for Uggs that have hard uncomfortable soles and by the end of the winter the fur on them is worn off and gone and they are just not worth the cost. I have now bought 3 pairs of these Sorel Nakiska Knit Slide slippers. They are very comfortable and they have arch support unlike most slippers out there. They are very easy to slip on and off and the sole is sturdy enough to be able to run outside if needed. I absolutely find these slippers to be more comfortable than Ugg slippers. Although I love Ugg, their slippers are just too hard in the sole and wear down very easily. I would recommend these over Ugg slippers in my experience. They are comfortable, warm, have great arch support, and I personally prefer the Knit Nakiska as I find them better looking than the regular Nakiska's. If you looking for a comfortable, supportive, warm slipper, definitely give these a try. I only wish they came in more colors and were more widely available.
on June 17, 2016
have had Sorel's in the past and really loved them. I could and would wear them all day. I did get some support from them in the past from my old ones as I have a very high arch.

these new Sorel's seem small and fit very narrow. just not the same as when I first started wearing them! I do not think I will get them anymore. reason I am giving them a 3 star rating is that they are warm other than that, not too happy with my new ones! Maybe that is why the price was lower than I have paid in the past. Willing to pay more for a better slipper.
on April 4, 2014
These slippers are great and super comfortable as long as you size up. I wear a 7 in almost all shoes and, thanks to other reviewers, I ordered these in an 8 and they fit me perfectly. I love the gum outsole and the fact that the insole is removable for washing. The fur is soft and not at all itchy -- I was a little worried about this as I believe it's a blend. I did experience some of fur tufts shedding as they broke it but it wasn't major. I don't notice a ton of arch support but there's definitely more arch support than most slippers. I'm very pleased.
on February 27, 2014
Updated one year later:

I still LOVE these slippers. I wear them every single day from fall through spring, and I change into them the minute I get home from work. It took a few weeks (?) to break in the size, but after that they fit my feet perfectly. They transform our hard floors into soft but firm ground and I can feel the weariness of the day leave my legs and feet as soon as I put these on. Not only this, but they are somehow always the perfect temperature (except in summer - they are a bit too hot for that).

Previous review:

Same as everyone else here is saying: starts out too tight/small and gets better. Mine are still a touch small, but I think a full size up would be too big. (I usually wear a 5 1/2 and I ordered these in a 6.)

I absolutely love these slippers and feel a little sad when I have to take them off at night to go to bed! My feet are truly warm in these and they're perfect for living in a house with hardwood floors.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.