Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sorel Women's Tremblant Blanket Snow Slipper
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on November 13, 2013
If these shoes were a little different they would be a 5 star shoe even at full price. I purchased these because the weather is turning cold and I want some shoes exactly like this in purple! What luck! Then... they come in the mail... they have the most uncomfortable fit! I believe the size was pretty on par with what I wear given that there was just enough room in the toe. The fleece lining or whatever natural fiber it is, is very nice and plush. HOWEVER, beyond that fleece which offers no support, it feels like you are directly walking on the groove riddled bottom sole. It feels very rigid and it is uncomfortable to walk on. The shoe may be perfect to walk on thick soft snow or muddd and that is all. That being said it would be very uncomfortable the whole time. On any other surface it is very slippery because all the grooves are at different angles and not a lot of them connect at once, hence poor surface grab and they are very smooth so they slide right off the hard ground. It's like wearing a plank of wood strapped to your foot while walking on ice. Shame too, because it is even cuter in person.
on October 29, 2013
They aren't actually "somewhat small", they just fit oddly. I got these on a promotional discount along with another pair of shoes. The first pair I had on for just a few minutes and thought from the fit that I should go up a half size (to my regular 8.5). I would have just returned them but I would have lost the promo discount on the other pair, so I exchanged. Once I wore them for an hour or so I realized they are terrible. There is no, and I mean no, padding for the bottom of my feet.It feels like I am walking on thick cardboard. The fit remains odd. the toe box curls up slightly, always pressing down on the top of my toes. the heel area is high to my ankle bones and loose. The material of the uppers in not even water resistant (I thought there would at least be "dampness" resistance since it says boots, though just from appearance I was not expecting actual boots. I just wanted something comfortable and warm for walking around inside and occasionally outside, such as to take out the trash. I wore them inside for a few hours with a thin pair of socks. Took them off and the socks were very slightly damp. I've fortunately never had a problem with sweaty feet, so this was really odd. It would have been worth it to just return these and have to pay for price for the other good pair of shoes I bought on the promo deal. Too late now. Lesson learned - promos aren't always money-savers.
on December 31, 2013
Great quality & comfort could be used as casual shoe if need be. Got these for my mom & wife for Christmas....big hit!!! no hesitation whatsoever in saying you will not be disappointed nor will they!
on December 31, 2013
I read the reviews and almost did not order because of some of the negative remarks. I did not experience any negative, these are comfortable stable slippers.
on December 8, 2014
I was hoping to replace older sorel slippers I had that were amazing. These were large and not warm. The bottom had a flat slab of rubber. I was hoping for a little more in a $84 shoe/slipper. I'm returning them and already ordered a different pair that is much better.
on February 1, 2014
Bought these because I already own a pair of sorel slippers I love and are comfy so decided to try another style and there was a sale on buying 2 pair.
I tried these on and there was no cushion or support what's so ever. If you like the look great but don't expect anything more. As for size I normally wear between 6 to 6.5 and these things were like a size 7. I even tried thick socks and still to big. Needless to say I returned them.
on January 7, 2014
These are sturdy and comfortable, made to last.
The fit is true; I did put a better innersole in for a better all around fit and comfort but all in all, I am very satisfied.
on September 26, 2014
These popped up in Sundance again this year so I thought I'd give them another try. I love the look and usually Sorel makes great items. That's where the positives stop.

I bought the first pair last year. Like others, I thought they ran small so I exchanged them for a full size up. They don't. The fit is just odd; long, wide, and a oddly narrow toe box. I kept them to avoid the hassle of another return. The fleece is much thinner than pictured. This offers absolutely no support and, after worn in, allows your foot to shift and slide all over the weird, flat footbed. For indoor slippers they're fine. Not my first choice, but not worth another drive to the post office.

Outdoors they're terrible. I've never walked in a more slippery slipper. Yes, I see the irony in that. Not sure if this is caused by the movement of your foot inside the shoe and the general lack of traction or the fact the the rubber offers no grip whatsoever. If you live somewhere that actually has snow, walking in them is more hazardous than driving on black ice. Out of nowhere you slip, twist your ankle, and fall flat. Mud is even worse. The shallow tread fills and creates patties of slippery goodness. If you live in an urban area with minimum precipitation and cleared walkways, this won't be an issue. For anyone outside city limits, avoid them at all cost.

But I really do like the look and idea. This years photos look slightly different and I decided to try again. Nope. Same shoe, different colors. Another return and shame on me.
on February 24, 2014
Being a new resident to New England, I wasn't prepared for how cold and gross my floors would get in the winter. I finally caved for some good slippers, and I am glad I settled on these. Warm and supportive, the fit is fantastic, and they are very comfortable!
on December 23, 2014
This is a very well made slipper that with the addition of shearling insoles is just perfect. The sole is totally weather proof, so wearing outside is not an issue. They are flexible and had that broken in feeling right out of the box. I love the color and style and they seem like they will last a long time. The insole that came with them is thin, but was easily removed and replaced. I am very happy with them, would recommend definitely!

See 1 answered question