Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 30, 2013
When I first stuck my feet in these, I thought, "Meh." Not as cushy inside as some. But now, as I wear them day in and day out, I am starting to bond with them, as much as one can with an inanimate object. They hold up. They don't get misshapen with wear. I ordered an 8; I got an 8. I thought they might feel too much like shoes, but they don't. I tromp across the rainy driveway every day in them, and they don't leak and the soles aren't wimpy. Actually, the more I think about them, the more I realize I am going to take them out on a date tonight--to break the news gently that I will be buying a second pair.
27 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on February 16, 2014
Wish I would have ordered my size and not went by the reviews. I wear between a 9-9 1/2 depending on the shoe but for the most part a 9. I figured well maybe a half size up would still be too sung because i plan on wearing them with socks. They are huge! I could put on two pairs of socks and they would still be huge.
I ordered the kettle color, very pretty. They look like they would last. There is no extra padding in them but to me it's a slipper not a tennis shoe. Love the rubber bottoms. We live in Wisconsin and you never know how long winter will last or start.
Right now I have Sorel Women's Nakiska Slipper, have owned it for two years and it looked like it. It is dirty and stretched out. They always keep my feet super warm and at times too warm. The style is a bit sloppy looking to me but it was a gift.

I did order the same style in men's ( black color) for my husband for valentines. I did get him true to size and he says they are sung but fit good. They look very nice.
I'm sending mine back and when my true size is on sale will order again.
I'm giving 5 stars because I love everything about this slipper and it's not amazons fault that I got the wrong size.
on September 19, 2013
While I like these slippers, the price is fair & they are cute, the right slipper is wider than the left one, & not knowing how much it would cost to return them, I decided to keep them. I notified the seller (through the given contact on my order page, and have not heard back. When there is a manufacturing problem, you'd think that a seller would address that issue. In reading the comments, I have found others facing the same problem. Apparently when you get 4 star ratings, the seller doesn't feel it necessary to contact customers who have mentioned having a problem with sizing. This is the first time I have given a review of this nature. Sometimes a "great deal" isn't so great after all.
One person found this helpful
on February 18, 2014
These slippers were beautiful, and had a nice, durable sole. The inside was comfortable and warm. My problem was that they ran just a tiny bit short. I wear a size 9.5 and order a 10 for a little extra length. My toes were touching the end of these shoes. The variance in size is the only reason I gave 4 stars.

Also, I would not recommend these for people who are used to the extra support of Orthaheel slippers. I have grown used to the extra-firm support of those shoes, and these just weren't quite supportive enough; however, they don't claim that this product is comparable, so it wouldn't be fair to count off on a review for that.

All in all, these were great looking, great feeling, well-made shoes. I wish I could have worn them!
on February 7, 2016
I love these slippers. I don't know what I would do without them. I wear them every single day after work. They are comfy and the soles are sturdy enough to walk outside in. I've even worn them to the grocery store once or twice (I know...I don't want to be that old lady but I'm sure I was having some sort of crisis). I will definitely buy these again, when and if my first pair ever wears out.
on June 27, 2014
I purchased these slippers on March 10, 2014. By June 1, 2014 the toes were already becoming separated from the slipper. I called Amazon to see if they would replace because I knew they came with a warranty (thus the reason I purchased them). Amazon directed me to Sorel regarding warranty.

I called Sorel. They said they have a 1 year warranty. I would have to send the slippers to them for a "warranty evaluation" and it would take 4-6 weeks to receive a decision as to whether or not the warranty would cover my issue. So I spend $50 on a pair of slippers that start falling apart after a couple of months to find out I have to send them away and have no slippers for 4-6 weeks and then they may not even replace them?! Ridiculous! Next time I will spend the extra money and purchase from Eddie Bauer who has no questions asked replacement.

As a stay-at-home mom to a VERY energic, non-stop toddler, I need a pair of slippers that will last a long time and if they do fall apart, has a good company that will do everything to correct the issue ASAP. This slippers do not meet that criteria. Stay away from them. I've bought $10 walmart slippers that have lasted longer then these.
on October 22, 2013
The first pair I received fit fine, but the stitching on the top was coming loose when it arrived. I contacted Amazon and they promptly sent another pair. One of the slippers on the second pair was too small, but it happened to work that I just switched it out with the other one and sent back one damaged one and one too-small one. Con: defective as well as varies in sizing Pro: Amazon is super lightning-quick in getting the problem resolved and the end result was a pair of slippers that I'm in love with.
on March 21, 2017
These had potential, but they felt weird on and restricted my toes with their narrow ending. I'm sure they were wonderful for other folks though who had more of a narrow footbed, so I give these a respectable 4 stars.
on October 22, 2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I had previously bought a similar style in Tamarack a few years back and they wore out quickly ( 2 years); I suppose from frequent use... So I was on the hunt for a new pair but did not want to pay quite so much. These were the answer! The hard plastic bottom has plenty of traction (all wood in my house), easy to slip in and out of, and the artificial liner doesn't bother me in the least (thought I would be disappointed in not having real wool). And they seem to retain their shape (not bulging with wear ) like my others, although it has only been a week. Not sure how they will wash ... That is the big test , bc as a mom of three little boys I get stuff spilled on me all the time and I am hoping they clean up well without losing their shape. We will see!
on October 21, 2013
These moc/slippers are the best I've ever owned. Hard to get excited about slippers, but these are really worth bragging about - super soft inside, well made/sturdy on the outside, and so comfortable! I should have bought another pair - something tells me I'm going to be wearing these a LOT! Length wise, they fit true to size. They're a bit wide, but seeing as they're soft mocs you'd probably wear around the house and not run a marathon in, I don't mind that they're a bit wide. I can still walk comfortably without my foot really slipping around. Totally recommend. Just wish Sorel made them in some more bright/fun colors.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.