|Fits as expected||
- Leather and fabric
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 1.25"
- Leather boot featuring seam-sealed waterproof construction and faux-fur trim at collar
- 200g Thinsulate lining
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Waterproof, insulated, and stylish to boot, this is a cold-weather staple.
Sorel's cold weather footwear is ideal for those participating in active winter sports like snowmobiling or sledding, or for activities where maximum protection is required -- like all-season hunting or fishing, or simply going to work.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004LDKS2M
- Item model number: NL1781
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 19, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Waterfall Lace are perfect. They are functional and look great with office attire or a pair of leggings.
I wear a 7 1/2 shoe and initially ordered 8 to allow a bit of wiggle room. The Waterfall fit a bit more snug than the Caribou so I exchanged them for a 9 - they fit perfect - snug with a bit of wiggle room.
We had a couple of weeks below zero and I wore them with regular socks and my feet were warm and dry. The lining is so soft you can actually wear them without socks comfortably. They do very well in the snow and rain, but you still need to be careful on ice.
What a great addition to my shoe wardrobe - I LOVE THEM!
They are very warm and waterproof. Nice traction on the bottom.
They do not have the removable liners. The current Sorel line has only a few styles with those (such as Caribou), and I really miss them.