Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 104 reviews
on May 20, 2013
I really like the way this boot looks, and is quite cozy. I normally wear an 8 1/2, but since there are only available in whole sizes, I ordered a 9. It was a little bit roomy, but not too much, and better to have wiggle room for thick socks than having cramped toes. My one complaint is that the insole is rock hard with little to no arch support. So I will have to get some new insoles for it, but considering that I bought these on sale for $30-something dollars, and love them otherwise, I can certainly afford to do that!
on December 9, 2013
I bought these so I would have a dressier pair of boots as an alternate to my Caribou.
Waterfall Lace are perfect. They are functional and look great with office attire or a pair of leggings.
I wear a 7 1/2 shoe and initially ordered 8 to allow a bit of wiggle room. The Waterfall fit a bit more snug than the Caribou so I exchanged them for a 9 - they fit perfect - snug with a bit of wiggle room.
We had a couple of weeks below zero and I wore them with regular socks and my feet were warm and dry. The lining is so soft you can actually wear them without socks comfortably. They do very well in the snow and rain, but you still need to be careful on ice.
What a great addition to my shoe wardrobe - I LOVE THEM!
on February 19, 2015
Light weight and well made. They do run a tad on the small size. I can't wear my boot socks with them, but you don't need thick socks with them to have warm feet. I have stood in deep snow for 2 hours in these in 15 degree weather and my feet were dry and comfortable. They have good traction on ice and snow. They are a little hard to get on - you have to loosen the laces all the way and the same with removing. It would be nice if it had a loop to grab onto and a bit more arch support. They are also a bit stiff around the ankle but seem to be breaking in nicely with every wear. They are very flattering on my size 9 feet. Overall, I really like them and would recommend them for anyone needing a real snow boot.
on March 13, 2016
My feet get cold easily and they didn't in these, great fit, a little heavier than a lot of boots that are out there but I wanted warmth. Great boots.
on November 20, 2012
I live in Brisbane Australia and would not normally need a winter boot like this one but as I am travelling to the US in winter I thought they would be suitable.
I found them to be comfortable but heavy, but that is probably just me not being used to wearing a boot like this.
The reviews said they ran small and to size up however they are not. I found them to be true to size. Unfortunately I will have to return mine, don't think I will get enough wear from them.
on February 17, 2014
Was skeptical about ordering footwear online. I have a wide foot but took a chance and WON ! The best fit ever :) I read the reviews and some said it was a hard boot to get foot into; I thought so as well until I took the shoe laces apart rethread like my other shoes and presto, laces help boot open farther. I can truly say, I will not be skeptical about clothes buying again. I won in all 3 departments; ordered on a Sunday, was here by Tuesday. Sorel's have a "nice" price tag to them here in GTA and I got them for a "steal". Was to order 9W but had to order 9 regular and here to ... right on ! Thanks Amazon for working with some great sellers.
VINE VOICEon November 27, 2013
How much do I love these boots? These are my second pair (thanks to a great sale price). They are a comfortable fit. I have worn Sorel winter boots exclusively for years. They seem to have gone down just a tad since being purchased by Cumberland, in that the fit does not seem as consistent as it was in earlier years, but this style totally fits as I expected -- I normally wear a size 7 in boots, and these are fine.

They are very warm and waterproof. Nice traction on the bottom.

They do not have the removable liners. The current Sorel line has only a few styles with those (such as Caribou), and I really miss them.
on December 16, 2013
I ordered this boot one size larger to accommodate wearing wool socks. At first the boots are stiff around the ankles but should relax after wearing a few times. The boots are sturdy and well made. They should hold up well for many years. They are perfect not only for cold weather but also waterproof for heavy winter rains.
on February 20, 2014
I really like the look of this boot. They are cute on and feel great on my feet. The only negative is that I have a high arch of my foot. When I put my foot into the boot, the tongue of the boot doesn't move much so it is a fight to get my foot into the boot. I was really hoping these would be different than the other boots I tried, but they aren't. I usually have to go with a larger size of boot, sometimes 2 times bigger than my foot to get my foot into the boot. My foot is an 8, I bought a size 9 boot and probably with these boots, should have bought a size 10, just to get my foot into them.
on February 25, 2015
OMG love, love, love this boot. It keeps my toes toasty warm. They are also much lighter than I expected. They don't slow me down going up and down the stairs. I was worried they might be a bit tight. I usually go for a Wide with size. The fit is perfect. I especially liked I didn't have to put super thick socks to keep my feet warm. I can put knee high nylons with this boot and my feet still stay warm! I'm very happy with my purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.