|Price:||$42.58 - $216.42 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Mid-calf winter boot with waterproof upper featuring D-ring lacing system and Sherpa Pile snow cuff for added warmth
- Removable washable felt inner boot. Platform height is 0.5 inches
- Vulcanized rubber outsole. Heel height is 0.8 inches
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sorel Winter Carnival Womens Boots - This boot features the archetypal Sorel look in a versatile waterproof boot. Winter Carnival is up for anything, be it a cold nights’ romp with the dog, a stroll through the shops, or a drink after a vigorous day on the slopes. This boot boasts a tough-as-nails, hand-crafted exterior, and a cozy, powder-soft interior. Comfort meets function to create a classic, stylish look in a boot that will keep your feet warm, dry and protected. Pull the removable InnerBoot out and throw it in the wash to keep your feet fresh, and the recycled felt lining soft. FEATURES: •Sorel rated to -32ºC •Seam-sealed waterproof construction WP nylon upper •Removable 6mm washable, recycled felt InnerBoot •Sherpa Pile snow cuff •2.5mm bonded felt frost plug •Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with herringbone outsole •Faux Fur
Sorel's cold weather footwear is ideal for those participating in active winter sports like snowmobiling or sledding, or for activities where maximum protection is required -- like all-season hunting or fishing, or simply going to work. How to measure your foot-1.Place your feet flat on a piece of paper and mark your longest toe and the back of your foot. It's best to do this standing and wearing socks. 2.Measure the length straight from your longest toe to the back of your foot using a ruler or measuring tape.Use the chart to find your size.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.19 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HSZ49ZC
- Item model number: Winter Carnival-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 7, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We just had our first big snow in Chicago (7 inches), and these boots are phenomenal! I can wear just regular running socks and my feet are so warm, it doesn't even feel like I'm outside. I even stood in the 7 inches of snow for an extended period of time playing with my greyhound, and never felt the cold through the shoes. They wiped clean and I was able to kick the snow off easily with no tracking in our condo building. The laces are easy to use, even with gloves on (not too short to use with thick gloves), and they dry quickly as well. The fur on top never got wet, and repelled the water well. And I have no signs of scuffing around the boot either. They are perfect!
Today in Chicago we had a windchill of -11. I did wear two pairs of socks and only after an hour of walking downtown did my toes start to feel cold. However, I outlasted my friends! Best boots and still 100% satisfied.
1. I bought my regular shoe size. No complaints, the fit is good, snug with thicker socks. I keep the laces tied a bit loose so I can slip the boots on & off which make it a bit more practical for everyday use.
2. After my first use, I almost thought I was going to have to return the boots. I wore them out all day and the back cut into my ankles really bad. After a few more tries the boots broke in a bit more and now I really don’t have any issue with it hurting my ankles.
3. They are warm. We have been dealing with some single digit lows with windchills below zero the past week and my feet have been comfortable in just wool socks & the boots. The rubber keeps the snow from getting through which also helps keep them warm.
4. They are big, clunky and heavy but that can be expected. Even so, they are still pretty cute and fashionable. I love the plum color, goes with everything!
Over all I think they are really nice boots. Great for every day use in the snow & cold of winter. Just beware they make take a few uses to break in and might cut into your ankles at first.