We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- To keep your jewelry looking its best, clean it periodically with a mild soap and water
- A polishing cloth will keep the metal from oxidizing over time
- Store in a dry place
- Each piece by Sorrelli is stamped with the word Sorrelli or features a Sorrelli hangtag
- Made in China
BEHIND THE BRAND
What started nearly 30 years ago as a craft among sisters has grown into a treasure of coveted and collected jewelry called Sorrelli (derived from sorrelle, meaning “sisters” in Italian). Inspired by nature and the love that comes from bringing together family and friends, jewelry designer Lisa Oswald combines her vision for quality elements and timeless aesthetic to create for women everywhere the makings of stunning adornment.
Sorrelli jewelry is about feeling special for any of life’s occasions−from everyday living to celebrating the most memorable times−and creating a life layered in sparkle.
Sorrelli’s pieces are designed to become heirlooms, handed down through the generations. Sorrelli jewelry is handcrafted by skilled artisans, using semi-precious stones, featuring genuine Swarovski Elements. Each color collection features a unique mixture of semi-precious and synthetic cabochons and crystals, set in a variety of stunning finishes. Special use of coating and excellent crystal quality allows our jewelry to sparkle like no one else.
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.2 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- ASIN: B005DCN52U
- Item model number: EBY44AGMS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 16, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Sorrelli|
|Metal stamp||no metal stamp|
|Back finding||Post with friction back|
|Stone Creation Method||Synthetic|
|Stone Treatment Method||Not-known|
|Package||Classic Small Box|