Sorrelli "Aegean Sea" White Howlite with Crystal on an Adjustable Filigree Ring
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Items that are handmade and use natural stones, may vary in size, shape and color
- Handmade rings may range a 1/2 size up or down
- Antique silver finish
BEHIND THE BRAND
What started nearly 30 years ago as a craft among sisters has grown into a treasure of coveted and collected jewelry called Sorrelli (derived from sorrelle, meaning “sisters” in Italian). Inspired by nature and the love that comes from bringing together family and friends, jewelry designer Lisa Oswald combines her vision for quality elements and timeless aesthetic to create for women everywhere the makings of stunning adornment.
Sorrelli jewelry is about feeling special for any of life’s occasions−from everyday living to celebrating the most memorable times−and creating a life layered in sparkle.
Sorrelli’s pieces are designed to become heirlooms, handed down through the generations. Sorrelli jewelry is handcrafted by skilled artisans, using semi-precious stones, featuring genuine Swarovski Elements. Each color collection features a unique mixture of semi-precious and synthetic cabochons and crystals, set in a variety of stunning finishes. Special use of coating and excellent crystal quality allows our jewelry to sparkle like no one else.
- Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.1 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- ASIN: B007ZYZ5PE
- Item model number: RCL36ASAES
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Sorrelli|
|Setting||4 Prong setting|