We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Handcrafted. Adorned with crystals
- Antiqued Gold Tone Plated Brass
- Unparalleled design with a lifetime guarantee
- Adjustable ring
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Slip on retro-inspired charm with the Sorrelli "Mirage" Stacked Circular Gold-Toned Adjustable Ring. An antique gold-plated brass base designed to look like three separate stacked bands holds three round-cut Australian Crystals in light violet, champagne gold, and pale pink. Additional crystals decorate the band for maximum sparkle. This stunning ring has an open back for easy adjustment and measures a full inch, so it spans from the base of your finger to the knuckle for outstanding style.
BEHIND THE BRAND
What started nearly 30 years ago as a craft among sisters has grown into a treasure of coveted and collected jewelry called Sorrelli (derived from sorrelle, meaning “sisters” in Italian). Inspired by nature and the love that comes from bringing together family and friends, jewelry designer Lisa Oswald combines her vision for quality elements and timeless aesthetic to create for women everywhere the makings of stunning adornment.
Sorrelli jewelry is about feeling special for any of life’s occasions−from everyday living to celebrating the most memorable times−and creating a life layered in sparkle.
Sorrelli’s pieces are designed to become heirlooms, handed down through the generations. Sorrelli jewelry is handcrafted by skilled artisans, using semi-precious stones, featuring genuine Swarovski Elements. Each color collection features a unique mixture of semi-precious and synthetic cabochons and crystals, set in a variety of stunning finishes. Special use of coating and excellent crystal quality allows our jewelry to sparkle like no one else.
- Package Dimensions: 11.4 x 9.3 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B004W59IBQ
- Item model number: RCG18AGMIR
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 20, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- First it does not look like the picture because the rings are not aligned so it doesn't sit right on your finger.
- Second, the gold color is a dull brass that looks like paint. The color just gets worse when it turns your finger black in a couple days.
- Third, this is a very hard base metal, so the only way to adjust the size is with a pair of pliers. That DOES work, however one ring will still LOOK like it's too big, due to item #1.
All that being said, I bought multiple color versions of the ring and in the Mirage version the stones were beautiful. The amber version was just "meh." I returned ALL of them.