Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on December 1, 2011
Unlike the previous review, this arrived in perfect condition for me and was not tarnished. The metal may look like it was brushed for an antique look. My only concern is the size of the pendant and it is really huge in person. I am going to wear it on my wedding but if it looks too overpowering, I may just save it for another occasion. Otherwise, I'm happy with my purchase. The crystal does have a lot of sparkle to it and the corners that hold the crystal in are quite nice since they have a small design on them.
review image
on September 20, 2011
I was so excited to get this necklace, since I plan on wearing it for my wedding. However, when I opened the package, I was pretty disappointed. The silver backing is off-center and all of the silver parts, including the entire chain, are really tarnished and even dirty, and seem to be very worn. I expected it to be brand new, and it certainly doesn't seem to be. The crystal also looks pretty cheap. Also, the extender on the chain is almost 4.5 inches long, so I might have to find some way to shorten that. However, I still plan on wearing it for my wedding, I'll just have to find some kind of way to clean it up. I do think it's a beautiful necklace, regardless. And the seller had very quick and efficient shipping. The packaging may have been a little overboard, but I'd prefer that as opposed to not good enough. But with all this extra work that I'm going to have to go through makes me feel like I overpaid.
review image review image
on December 18, 2013
Wow! Huge and beautiful Sorelli necklace. Marvelous price. This is a great deal for all of you Sorelli lovers out there. I got this as a present for someone and I just may keep it!
on January 4, 2014
I bought his necklace as a present to my mom for Christmas. She absolutely loved it. It has a nice vintage look despite of the big center gem.
on April 16, 2013
I love bling and this is IT!!! I love, love, love this necklace.... it's bold and beautiful to me, but I love the "Snow Bunny" collection

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.