- File Size: 1194 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Publisher: The Open Bible Trust; 1 edition (April 1, 2007)
- Publication Date: April 1, 2007
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00C59QY3Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4,123,991 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1822 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Death & Grief
- #3455 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diseases & Physical Ailments > Alzheimer's Disease
- #4539 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Death & Grief
|Print List Price:||$4.99|
Save $2.00 (40%)
Sorrow Not: A Personal View of Pain, Suffering and Death Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is a very helpful and well written booklet. I highly recommend it to everyone because we all go through illness and death by our families and friends.