Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on August 8, 2011
We bought this game for our 5 year old when we were on a 15 hour drive to Florida. It's very similar to the regular "Trouble" game and my 5 year old loved it. The only bad thing is when you drop the pieces and have to figure out where they're at on the floor while you're trying to drive. Maybe magnetic pieces would be an improvement.
on January 27, 2014
When we are on the road we take board games to play rather than watch TV or play electronic games...this version of Sorry is perfect for us because it is portable, smaller than the regular version, and easy to playl...
on September 14, 2010
It may not be the full version (for ex, players only have 2 pieces instead of 4) but it is just right for a travel version. It folds up into its own little package for easy storage and travel. The built in spinner works well. Our kids are 5 and 7 and the playing time is just right (I think they would start losing interest with the full version). This hit the mark as advertised.
on February 6, 2010
My boys love the original game - I thought the travel one would provide a lot of fun while on vacation. It's definitely not the same as the original, but it is still fun. It was great in the airport & in the hotel - wouldn't bring it to the beach as the pieces are very small and can easily be lost.
on January 11, 2014
My friend and I are Sorry fanatics. The board game is the best, but too hard to tote around. This is the perfect solution.
on January 11, 2016
Product had been previously opened and was taped back together.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.