Sougayilang 30pcs 5 Styles Metal Spoon Fishing Lure with Treble Hooks
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- You will get 30Pcs spoon fishing lure in 1 card ,Each lure comes with 1 sharp treble hook.Durable material contributing to long service life.
- The Lure is Smooth and rapid diving action. With noise paillette, making noise to attract fish.
- Cast or trolled, this spoon sports a unique wiggling-and-wobbling action.
- The spoon is absolutely irresistible to pike, walleye, bass, and all hungry other game fish species.
- the card size : 37*35cm/14.6*13.8in , the lure size Manual measurement ,Please in kind prevail, thanks!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Spoon remains the one of the most popular fishing lures on the market today.On a slow retrieve, the wide wobble of the spoon mesmerizes trout, salmon, walleye,pike, and musky-even neutral fish want to give chase, bump it.On a fast retrieve, the action is much more erratic, pumping out serious flash, movement, and vibration. Either way you fish this spoon,we think you will agree our Spoon was worth the wait!
Learn more about Fishing Lures
Surface Lures: They are also known as top water lures, poppers and stickbaits. They float and resemble prey that is on top of the water. They can make a popping sound from a concave-cut head, a burbling sound from side fins or scoops or a buzzing commotion from propellers.
Swimbaits: It is a form of soft plastic lure that resembles an actual baitfish. It can be retrieved like a plug/minnow lure. Some of these have a paddle-shaped tail that emulates a swimming motion when drawn through water.
Spoons: They are made to resemble the inside of a table spoon. They flash in the light while wobbling or darting due to their shape.
Spinnerbaits: They are pieces of wire bent at about a 60 degree angle with a hook on the lower end and a flashy spinner mechanism on the upper end.
Soft Lures: They are a general category of lures that are made of plastic or rubber, and are designed to resemble fish, crabs, squid, worms, lizards, frogs, leeches and other creatures.
Safety While Fishing
1. If using a boat to fish, wear your life jacket and make sure that your passengers wear theirs.
2. Use caution when baiting and removing hooks.
3. Do not fish on unauthorized waterways.
4. If operating a houseboat, be careful of carbon monoxide build-up around the boat.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The guys came back and I found most of them loved these lures. The silver glistened in the water and the catches were great. While a few of the hooks did break off while using the pliers, the lures stayed connected and they were able to just put new hooks on rather than having to restring the lure. I've seen how they take the hooks off with the pliers so I personally believe the breakage was due to the operator, as they did not all do that. I personally find that these have come in great during the rest of the season.
I dont know much about them, but the family took them fishing and had no complaints :)
I do know they are sharp, while trying to get pictures, I poked myself a couple times, snagged the couch, etc... Maybe I shouldn't be allowed to hold hooks lol