- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- ASIN: B00Y4JQYR6
- Item model number: 72FY
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #433,701 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Sougayilang Fly Fishing Flies Mix Designs Fishing Lure Pack of 72pcs
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mix designs and variety of colors allows the option of fishing in various conditions
- Great for trout fishing along with other species fish
- Size is approx 0.7-1.58in/pc, Hand-tied by professionals with Sharp Strong Hooks
- 72pcs/lot, send colors at random.6 different designs. including 2 barbed flies, 3 barbed flies, dry flies etc,
- Carbon Steel Hooks
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Great for fly fishing to catch trout and other fish.
Assorted Wet Flies 72pcs/Pack features a wide variety of colors that allow fishing in various conditions.
Size is approx 0.7-1.58in/pc.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Two of the 5 boxes of flies are nothing like I've every seen or fished with and are complete rubbish. One box uses treble hooks and they are large and the hook is easy to spot, may spook a fish and doesn't look like anything. The other box are round anime looking flies that were very poorly done, eyes stitched on weird and fit and finish was not very good, maybe in Japan or other regions of the US they may imitate something but in the Utah, Colorado areas, they don't look like anything we have, low chance a fish is going to bite.
The other three boxes are a mixed bag, some flies look good, others I will probably never tie on my fly line. They mostly look like caddis and may fly, one or two look like maybe wolf pattern.
Long story short? Just go buy your flies somewhere else. Look at the flies in person, see what is in the area you're fishing and buy the ones that are most similar. You may spend more money, but you're going to catch something. These, are shot in the dark.