Sougayilang Fishing Reel Spinning -12+1BB Ultralight Smooth Powerful Spinning Reels for Freshwater Saltwater Bass Fishing
- Sougayilang spinning fishing reel Drag System offers incredible stopping power up to 17.5LBs. It has a hardened metal main shaft, perfect mesh drive gear and precision machined pinion gear for fish fighting power. Left/right Interchangeable.
- Lightning fast, buttery smooth and high speed retrieval helps every angler fight the strong, fast running of the biggest fish12+1 pieces of ball bearing.
- Unique Features-The fishing reel line cup has a lot of texture to increase throwing distance and improve fishing line control. The lightweight aluminum handle with EVA knobs gives you extra leverage and control.
- Sougayilang fishing reel has a unique appearance. They are very sturdy fishing reels that can fight large fish in both fresh and saltwater fishing.
- Suitable for Position: Ocean Boat Fishing, Ocean Rock Fshing, Ocean Beach Fishing, Lake, River, Reservoir Pond, Stream.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: received a replacement from the seller. Reels as smoothly as $100 reels. Hopefully, with proper care and freshwater only use it will last longer than the first one.
I decided to order a couple of Sougayilang Fishing Reels to see if they were anything to speak of in conversations about other good reels out there. So when others speak about their Shimano, Penn and Other more noted reels, I could chime in on the conversations. When I first started looking for a "new" reel to consider, the many multi bearing offerings caught my eye. Wow! More is better. Right? Well, if the quality of a reel is a bearing or two more, then some of the Sougayilang reels with 11, 12 or 13 bearings, must be the best. I won't say that at this point but drag out your last less expensive reel and we can't give it a try. I have reels that will barely turn now just planted there on a rod that needs to be bent. This reel is as sturdy as any 1000 series I have held or fished, so I'll need to strap it on a give it two or three years before it can earn a fifth star in this review thing. I am impressed at this time. I like it.
looking piece of fishing gear I may have ever seen or heard. For that matter.. There is a serious material problem howe
ver..I saw in a review how the mount had broken for some poor soul.. Hoped it was a one off.. Nope.. Arrived yesterday or the day before, the rod I purchased to pair with this item.. Arrives Tomorrow.. Went to show my dad.. This killer reel, only to discover the mount had broken in half! I do hope the manufacturer makes a change in the material used.. So disappointing..