Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on August 9, 2016
This is a nice volume. I'm currently working through it. I think Linn's idea is really enriching -- work through a lot of "junk" to feel better and focus on wholeness and balance. I think some of her activities for the "very committed" are SUPER ambitious, even if you don't have a job or family to attend to. I wish I had focused on this one per day for 28 days, but it's turning into a 3-month process with a toddler, husband, home, pets, and demanding job. She does mention you can self-pace, however. Overall I'm finding it very helpful.
on May 20, 2016
Love this deck. I routinely recommend it to folks. Just wish the language from the book was on the cards. Love felt artwork. The write up for each card is always spot on. It's a "turn off" for me if a deck is packed with overly religious references. While God and the divine are appropriately included, the book doesn't read like a sermon . I have two of her books in addition to this deck and enjoy her artwork and writing very much . I do Reiki and IET, EMF and this accompanying guide includes language which is supportive of those concepts.
review image review image review image review image
on May 14, 2014
This book describes the 'essence of truth as a necessary prerequisite to happiness'; encourages one to stop and take a close look deep within the self; and address the hidden "debris" or dysfunctional beliefs interfering with the knowing and expressing authentically in the world.
The tools and methods given are particularly useful because of the spirited authenticity in which they are delivered.
If true empowerment is of the essence then, this book is of immense value.
It definitely met my expectations.
on April 24, 2013
I just completed my Soul Coaching journey by Denise Linn, and I have to say it was an insightful and fun process. Each chapter consists of 8 days of one Element (Air, Water, Fire, and Earth), exercises and activities consisting of journaling, visualization, meditation, making collages and setting up altars corresponding with each week, all to aid you in connecting with your Soul. It's an amazing process which I thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you Denise Linn!
on January 8, 2017
It is a great personal development book 📚
I'm planning on running a Facebook Workshop once I've completed ✅ it myself 😁
review image
on December 31, 2012
Having recently been part of an audience at Hay House's I Can Do It! conference and hearing Denise present and take an entire huge audience to unbelievable places (I actually felt the floor vibrate under my feet!)....I knew I would love her book and I do. Soul Coaching had been on my wish list for about 10 years, jotted down in the back of my address book as a must-read. "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear." And now I am ready.
on August 9, 2017
Better than expected....insightful and practical
on February 18, 2013
Another look at new thought principals and ways to use energy and thought to move forward. Paired with the Soul cards, it becomes a daily motivational prompt of emotions and actions one can focus on.
on February 22, 2017
This is a great self exportation guide. The cool thing about it, you can take it as slow or fast as you want to, and still come out of it with enlightened new perspective
on November 11, 2013
I am taking a class that uses this book and for the most part, it's insightful and inspiring. You can choose how involved you want to be each day for the next month based on your time and interest. I liked the levels but was disappointed in that some of them were just readings and I guess, processing it vs. an action. I usually did levels 1 and 2; occassionally did level 3 because it was a huge step or something I didn't have time to do. Our class met every 2 weeks for 1.5 hrs to process the chapters and it was helpful but I wanted something more. I think it was because we had 7-8 in our class, even with 2 instructors, individually it was not much time to delve into the work as an individual. The book made me look deeper within myself and that was a huge plus. Thank you!