BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 24, 2014
This book is truly a healing treasure, a comforting friend, and a wise guide all in one. I have used it on many occasions for self-healing and healing others. It always amazes me.

The calligraphies in this book are beautiful and powerful healers. I have had great results for physical, mental and emotional healing using the calligraphies. Here are just a couple of examples:
Physical pain: I had a nagging backache, just when we were getting ready to go to a friend's place for dinner. I lay face down and placed the book on my back, opened to one of the calligraphy pages. I felt warmth radiating, and in 30 minutes my backache had disappeared. It felt pain free all night and even the next day.
Mental/emotional: I was going through some anxiety. I opened the book to a calligraphy page, and placed it on my forehead. The racing thoughts started to quiet down, replaced by a feeling of calm. In less than half an hour, the book had calmed my anxiety which would usually have gone on for a couple of days.

I've tried a few of the practices and meditations in this book. They felt very profound. I have yet to try all the practices; I haven't felt the need to, since the few that I have tried are so helpful. I'm sure there's Divine timing involved, and I'll come across the practices when I need them. This is what I mean by 'a comforting friend.' I'm getting to know this book gradually like getting to know a new friend.

Having practiced some Yogic meditations, I found the Tao-based practices in this book fascinating. They're similar and yet different; you just need to try them and feel for yourself.

There are also permanent healing blessings and downloads in this book. I've received some of them (all you do is read the page and take a quiet moment to receive the download). Even without these, I already find the book pretty amazing. These downloads just take it beyond!

All in all, I find this book a valuable companion on my healing and spiritual journey. I highly recommend this book to spiritual seekers, or anyone interested in healing their life!
on November 17, 2013
If you are wondering why you feel blocked from making the most of opportunities that come into your life, if you are wondering why do I have these financial problems, if you are wondering why you have those relationship problems, if you are wondering - why am I sick???, if you are wondering why Western medicine has no cure for what I am suffering from? If you are looking for a way to heal yourself without taking all those drugs and antibiotics..., if you are looking for a way to help your loved ones and your friends with their issues...

SOUL HEALING MIRACLES gives you the knowledge, ancient and sacred Wisdom to answer those questions and find out - what is the ROOT cause of these issues.

In SOUL HEALING MIRACLES, Master Sha provides you the tools - blessings called "downloads from Heaven", calligraphies with HUGE blessings from Heaven and the practices to EMPOWER yourself to HEAL your Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, and Physical Bodies 'from head to toe, skin to bone'.

This book is truly a treasure that I will continue to use everyday to heal myself, my loved ones and friends, who are with me or remotely.

Do your self a BIG favor - INVESTIGATE what is offered in SOUL HEALING MIRACLES, it will be an AMAZING experience!
on November 12, 2013
I recieved this new book of Dr. and Master Sha two days ago. Just to look at it brought Joy and Openess to me and my Soul. This is an incredible Book...no compair with any other one....The calligraphies inside can literally create Healing on the spot. You place your Hand on it and the other Hand on the Area of the Body you need Healing...and chant loud or silently the Mantra of it.
So i did...had strong Headache and tensions on neck and shoulders...after 5 minutes all pain was gone!!!
Please be open for Miracle Healing in your life and in the life of your loved ones. This book is a Gift of the Divine and Source for
Humanity. A perfect Gift for Christmas and every Day...you have to experience this to know if it is true.
I am grateful to have this book and many other books of Dr. and Master Sha they have transformed my life to the better!
on November 24, 2013
Immediately when the book entered my home a huge globe of crystal light entered my home.

The last two weeks I have been in a challenging moving process. But since the book arrived I took it with me all the time. I chanted with the Source Ling Guang Calligraphies in the book and did practices shared. And always, when I was doing so all the processes went very, very smooth, challgenges just dissolved itself.

I also take always one copy with me during work. As a nurse I visit sick and challgenged patients at their homes. Since I carry the book with me and chant along with it my work has changed dramatically! I have been chanting always during work and also have been carrying treasures with me and invoking them. But never has the power been so huge before like with this book! It is a most precious gem to have always with you to heal you, bless you and transform you and all souls around you! I could perceive patients in huge pain or great depression getting better just a few minutes after I entered their home with the book. I cannot tell you how grateful I am to finally be able to truly bring their souls, hearts, minds and bodies reliefe from their suffering! It is such a huge honor to have received this book!

And I simply love the practices, teachings and the Calligraphies! I never have had experiences like that ever before.
When I meditate with the Calligraphies I can see another world, with many saints, saints animals, and other treasures, most precious!

Thank you so much Master Sha and the Source, thank you all the Calligraphies!

Thank you all so much!
on November 17, 2013
I have read many of Master Sha's books. Each one surpasses the previous one and I have my special favorites for different reasons. Master Sha has truly offered wisdom, teachings, practices and blessings beyond words and comprehension in this treasure. I was privileged to be in the presence of some of the Calligraphies presented in this book. this summer. The frequency and vibration of each of these priceless scrolls carries healing power for all aspects of life. For me, to hold this book and meditate with any one of the Calligraphies results in a balance of of my emotions that enables me to meet my current life challenges with greater stamina and energy. I am honored to recommend that everyone who has life challenges from relationships, finances, employment, physical and or emotional illness including addiction, stress and depression and thought disorders... Get this Book. Read it, Meditate and Practice. Most Powerful Techniques and Treasures from The Most Powerful Teacher I have ever had.
on December 17, 2014
Dr & Master Sha shares the wisdom: "When the student is ready -- the teacher appears! When the teacher appears -- GRAB the teacher!" What i can say about this incredible book is: "When the student is ready --- the book appears --- When the book appears -- GRAB the book!!" It is an incredible book and i am reading it now for the second time and realising how incredibly powerful this book is as i find new "Aha Moments"
Millions of people are suffering and searching for healing. This beautiful book is filled with powerful and DEEPLY inspiring soul healing miracle stories.
Embracing this book will be embracing a journey of miracle healing and practical techniques to bring these miracles to your life and that of loved ones and all humanity. It is a book that will open hearts and souls as it portrays the Love, Compassion, Forgiveness, Light and generosity of a world renown healer - Dr & Master Zhi Gang Sha and His dedicated and inspiring unconditional service to end the suffering of humanity and all souls.
Get your copy and receive a treasure that will serve you lifetime after lifetime --- HOW? -- One needs the book to find this out -- Buy your copy NOW - you and especially your soul will rejoice. Thank You Dr Sha. TY TY Thank You - GH
on November 20, 2013
Soul Healing Miracles by Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha

Master Sha is one of the most powerful and insightful healers and teachers of all time. His desire to serve all of humanity and help them heal transcends structured "religions. He honors all faiths.
His newest and most powerful book will provide you with ancient wisdom, secrets and practices to self heal and assist in the healing of others.
The biggest jewel of this book is SIMPLICITY. Open the book. Turn to the sacred treasures in the book. Ask for a healing. Trust. Keep applying the practices.
Then, experience the power. Experience the healing. Experience the love of the Creator. You will not be disappointed.
on November 23, 2014
This book is literally more than a book - it only appears as a book, but it's a real treasure! As being on the spiritual path for a few years I have learned a lot about meditation, qi gong, tai chi and other ancient teachings. But this book summerizes it all, expands everything and brings not only the teachings but also the consciousness to another level. It's so beautiful and hearttouching what we as human beings can do to transform our lives - in such a simply way. And that's what is probably the most difficult to understand: it's so simple! Furthermore it offers practices and techniques which are easy and directly to apply.
I have tried the power of the beautiful calligraphies which are within the book myself for several situations and conditions in my daily life - and it's just amazing and breathtaking! The frequency is so high and pure that it can change the frequency and vibration of our own bodies (the spiritual, mental, emotional and physical!). It truly works!!!! So the kneepain of a friend disappeared completely after just a few minutes holding the book on his knees and chanting. Same with a twisted ankle of another friend. I myself could cure a beginning cough and throatpain within a few days. It's the new way of healing and explains why one faces so many blockages in so many aspects of life.
Just to have it with me helps me to stay in this field and remaining grounded. I'm deeply grateful for this book. I deeply recommend you to read this book and experience the power, love, wisdom, teachings and unbelievable frequency yourself!
All my love to you!
on November 9, 2013
I just ordered my copy of Dr. and Master Sha's Soul Healing Miracles book and I am very excited to receive it. I have several of his books and have used the teachings and blessings to heal many issues including 30 years of severe chronic pain, depression, and relationship challenges. Each of his books has been more powerful than the previous and can't wait to read it.
on December 1, 2013
“The Soul Healing Miracles” by Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha is a book that goes beyond my expectation. The wisdom, practices, and the spiritual power and gifts that are embedded in the book bring me to a profound state of peace and gratitude. Just by holding this book I feel relaxed and protected.
Dr. and Master Sha intended this book serving as a healing treasure for humanity. The Source Ling Guang Calligraphy that are presented in the book are truly powerful; I feel the heat, healing waves and particles coming from the calligraphy. Each calligraphy carries its sacred message and unique power. For example, the Tao Guang Zha Shan (Tao Light sudden explosion) removes blockages and boost energy with powerful light. The Da Ai (Greatest Love) opens one's heart so profoundly. I can't recommend this book highly enough to everyone that wish to be healed at the deepest level and become the transmitter of pure love and light to their family, community and all humanity.