- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Aslan Publishing; 2nd edition (September 1, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0944031102
- ISBN-13: 978-0944031100
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,594,999 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Soul Return: Integrating Body, Psyche and Spirit Paperback – September 1, 1990
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Wholeness described within these pages leads to a "remarkable kind of consciousness which is enlightened (having aliveness and light) in all parts." If you want to better understand yourself as a human being with soul potency, then this book will help you see your self in a possibly new and exciting way!
- yogis and people who meditate.
- spiritual healer and worker.
- a health-care practitioner of any kind.
- anyone who would like to pursue a healthy and balanced life, and also chasing for their dreams.
It is an extremely informative book which I have done many markings nearly in each page. It is easy to read and the content is systematically organized and useful. Once you have learnt most of it you'll have a more wholistic sense on a human being and its integrative parts. I seldom write any book review here, however this one is an undeniable one that should be recommended with 5 stars. Thank you Aminah for writing this great book that enhanced my knowledge, as well as helping me with my wholistic healing work very much.