Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Format: Paperback). See all 37 reviews
on February 17, 2018
I grew up with visions of the spirit world but never acknowledged them. It was not until I began to dive more into my spirituality in which led me to this book, where I began putting the pieces together. I realized that, the things I remember in the spirit world was true; it was not a form of my imagination. Miki Jacobs is my go to person and Soul Secrets is my go to book. This book touched me so much, that I found myself crying because it touched me and made me realized that I was not going crazy, AGAIN what I remembered in the spirit world was true. I would recommend this book to EVERYONE. I Definitely believe that Miki Jacobs do not get as MUCH SHINE AS SHE SHOULD.
on September 24, 2017
Very power , I love it.
Thank You for sharing your knowledge.
on July 20, 2017
I wish I could give it 10 stars. I met the author and had a reading and then bought the book again for someone else. Thank you Miki!
on December 30, 2016
Great read! Very interesting subject matter and written in a way that inspires and intrigues the reader. Fascinating
One person found this helpful
on April 14, 2016
Well written! Love this book.
on August 11, 2015
It is exciting to see so many people opening up to the magic of the universe and tuning into their psychic abilities. As with artists or musicians, there are many different ways they express their vision of what they are inspired to communicate. Psychic mediums generally use their gifts to bring comfort, healing of the spirit and a better understanding of “how things work,” the purpose of life and the nature of death and the afterlife.

In Soul Secrets, Miki Jacobs introduces her own concept of the “TEAM,” a group of spirits that surrounds each of us throughout our physical life, and help us through the transition of death into the harvest of wisdom from our earthly experiences. The Team is made up of the Archangels, Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides, and a Departed Loved One. Everyone has them, and Miki provides a detailed list of ways to connect with them and to see signs in everyday occurrences that can reassure us that we are never alone. Two-way communication is possible and immensely helpful, she says, and gives instructions on how to do automatic writing. The secret to developing your own abilities to communicate with your team is practice, especially through a discipline of meditation.

Ever since seeing the movie, Despicable Me, I’ve secretly wanted my own team of Minions. Now it seems that they were there all along, just standing by and waiting to be asked!