Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

The Soul Sessions, Vol. 2
Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 16, 2014
Joss Stone came back big time with "The Soul Sessions Vol. 2" since first making Vol. 1 and she definitely has matured as a soul singer. To me she brings back the old style soul with her Joss Stone touches. I hope she keeps this style flowing with future volumes and it would be really nice if she added some of Marvin Gayes songs to her compilations in the future. I love this style of old soul meets new soul!! Let the soul flow sista......let it flow!!
on April 9, 2014
I mean if you dont like Joss Stone or maybe if you only like a few songs your gonna either buy song by song on itunes or not buy it at all, if you got the full album your like me. A fan of all the songs. Its lucky when you find an artist you like and then every song on the album is fantastic, doesnt always happen but when it does its awesome and I think this album is one of those instances!
on September 6, 2012
Joss Stone, after many missteps, has made a return to her roots. Her projects with various hip-hop/r&b producers and the awful super group, Superheavy, have produced a wide range of success to failure. To, me they aways seemed a misuse of her considerable vocal talent. Hiopefully, Joss Stone has abandoned her ambitions of becoming a pop diva. A more roots-based music will produce more acclaim for her, although she may not ride in a Maybach or Bugatti.
on November 10, 2015
Joss blows me away every time. I can listen to her all day and never get bored. I'd buy her CDs without even listening to them first; she's that amazing!
on October 10, 2015
Josh Stone rules as always with her soulfulness.
on November 12, 2014
Joss Stone sounds like she grew up in a Gospel Church, she has a unique voice that will stay with you for a while. If you like her - i can also recommend you get the Danish Singer Hanne Boel
on September 20, 2012
My wife turned me onto Joss Stone and I ended up being more than impressed when she joined one of my favorites, Mick Jagger as one o9f the3 stars on "Super Heavy" so let's just say I returned the favor and bought it for my wife. She loves it!
on March 15, 2013
Joss Stone is a tremendous talent, but there is no getting around the fact that her original material is less compelling than her covering of soul music. This material really showcases her voice, which is one of a kind. If you liked Soul Sessions I, well, you will like this one, too.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 6, 2012
I haven't listened to the original versions of these songs, but, as with all of her music, she comes through on this album and delivers the soulful voice we all love. The song selection shows a more mature and experienced Joss Stone. A great way to show her growth from her first album, The Soul Sessions. I love every song, but my favorite songs off this album have to be Pillow Talk and While You're Out Looking For Sugar. Keep making good music, Joss!
on November 30, 2013
It's aiight pop, which makes it a huge disappointment. I mean, *The Soul Sessions* was awesome soul, this is merely aiight pop.

Mebbe she should cover some more Carla Thomas, Isaac Hayes and Jack White