- Free 60-Day Tech Support: This item is eligible for FREE Tech Support for 60 days from the date of delivery. Over the phone, our trained technicians can help you set up, configure, connect, and troubleshoot so you can start enjoying your new purchase. Owners of qualifying products can reach Tech Support by selecting your product on the Contact Us page. Learn more
Sound Bar, Bluetooth Soundbar Audio TV Speaker - Wired and Wireless Connection, 29.5-Inches 2.0 Channel Home Theatre Sound System with 50 Watts Speakers, AUX/Optical/USB/BT Input Modes
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 Speakers 2.0 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar ~ Not only are there 2 x 25 Watts Speakers and digital amplifier but also with DSP built inside. 2.0 channel Home Theatre Sound System can provide you a loud and clear surround audio experience in the bedroom and living room.
- Dual Ways of Connection ~ Not ont wired connection with AUX\Optical\USB input modes, stream your music wirelessly with powerful built-in bluetooth.
- User Friendly ~ Infrared remote control displays different modes through different colored LED lights.
- Unique Design Soundbar ~ Our sound bar has unique 29.5-Inch smooth appearance design, Rubber Antiskid for safety stand, LED indicator light and sensitive button. Much easier for users to operate.
- Outstanding Sound System ~ It’s an excellent sound bar to improve your TV sound. Give you a better sound quality for watching movies, listening music and playing video games.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
AwesomeWare 2.0 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar TV Speaker
An excellent sound bar to improve your TV sound. Give you a better sound quality for watching movies, listening music and playing video games.
Different Modes fits your different requirements:
Bluetooth Pairing Mode: Wireless Bluetooth connection matches your smart electronic products, which can provide you a convenient experience.
Line in Mode: Connect the soundbar by AUX/Optical cable. Enjoy the music by your connected device.
USB Mode: Plug in the USB stick, the music in the USB stick will play automatically and you can use the remote controller to control it.
- 2.0 Home Theatre Sound System
- Model No.S68
- Power Source: AC110V 60Hz
- Output Power: 25W x2
- Weight: 1.6KG
- Size: 750*70*78mm
2.0 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar x1
3.5mm AUX cable x1
RCA cable x 1
Optical cable x 1
Remote control x1 (included AAA Battery x2)
User Manual x1
Compare with similar items
VIZIO SB2920-C6 29-Inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar
Yamaha YAS-107BL Sound Bar with Dual Built-In Subwoofers & Bluetooth Black
VIZIO SB3821-C6 38-Inch 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
VIZIO SB3820-C6 38-Inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar
AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||29.5 x 3.07 x 2.76 in||29 x 3 x 3 in||5.12 x 35 x 2.12 in||38 x 3 x 3 in||38 x 3 x 3 in||31.5 x 3.17 x 3.54 in|
|Item Weight||4.25 lbs||4.5 lbs||7.5 lbs||5.8 lbs||5.75 lbs||5.07 lbs|
|Speaker Type||Wireless, Soundbar||Wireless, Soundbar||Surround||Surround||Soundbar||Wireless, Subwoofers, Soundbar|
Read about our customers' top-rated sound bars on our Sound Bar Reviews page.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall I'm very satisfied with my purchase as it serves my needs well, however I did have to knock one star off which I'll explain.
- It has working speakers, for one, and the unit is quite light overall
- Came with all the listed components, also a plus
- The mode indication LED is a nice feature to tell which input you're using
- The manual control buttons on the unit itself are unobtrusive and responsive
- Sound quality has a fairly wide range to it, erring more on a treble note than a bass one. Voices are as clear as the signal is, and sound effects really pop. Great for videogames.
- The shell of the unit feels a little thin, so heat trapping aside it's not recommended to put anything moderately weighty on it.
- As others have stated, the remote the unit comes with is a little lackluster and is also the reason I had to knock one star off. The plastic is thin and creaky under slight pressure and the buttons don't have as stiff of rubber compound as they might need, as they tend to squish to the side of the contact plate underneath slightly requiring a couple pressings to get it to register. If there's a universal remote control code available for it, that would be appreciable.
- It wasn't on sale when I bought it
If a new iteration of this model was to be released in the future, I would like to see a couple things added to it to improve it's already so-far-good life such as a powered mini-sub to help with bass delivery, and perhaps a mode-illuminated LED with volume level number readout instead of the singular bulb..
I have not tested the bluetooth capability of the unit, as I don't have a capable cellphone to do so available
I own an old surround-sound system, and when I hooked up this speaker, I unplugged the surround sound speaker and plugged this one in, and sat down. Immediately, I could tell the difference in quality of music.
I'm not an audiophile that demands the best sound. I don't know deeply all of the specs desired of speakers. But I do know that the quality of these speakers is significantly better than my old surround sound system.