- Save 20% on MS200(White/Purple) when you purchase 1 or more Sound Intone CX05 headphones offered by MUJI SHOP. Enter code 5XBK5VYR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on MS200(White/Blue) when you purchase 1 or more Sound Intone CX05 headphones offered by MUJI SHOP. Enter code J3WTNFPY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on MS200(Black/Red) when you purchase 1 or more Sound Intone CX05 headphones offered by MUJI SHOP. Enter code THXDN2SW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on MS200(White/Red) when you purchase 1 or more Sound Intone CX05 headphones offered by MUJI SHOP. Enter code 7SMJJDU4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on MS200(White/Green) when you purchase 1 or more Sound Intone CX05 headphones offered by MUJI SHOP. Enter code D5ZKSUDC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on C5 (White) when you purchase 1 or more Sound Intone CX05 headphones offered by MUJI SHOP. Enter code APHQSKJZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on C5 (Purple) when you purchase 1 or more Sound Intone CX05 headphones offered by MUJI SHOP. Enter code SDDKB52V at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on C5 (Orange) when you purchase 1 or more Sound Intone CX05 headphones offered by MUJI SHOP. Enter code NXX4DK8M at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on C5 (Green) when you purchase 1 or more Sound Intone CX05 headphones offered by MUJI SHOP. Enter code Q9DOBBLK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Sound Intone CX-05 Noise Isolating Headphones with Microphone for Smartphones - Brown
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Compact Structure: Headphones on ear designed, casted by zinc alloy, more sturdy and durable
- Foldable and Stretchable Design: Folding parts connected by metal, stretchable headband design is ideal for kids, teens and adults
- Comfortable to Wear: Using soft protein leather and memory foam for the inner earmuffs, providing noise isolation and hours of listening comfort
- Smart Cable Design: Bulit-In 360 °high sensItive omni-directional microphone keeps hands free calling, detachable cable is convenient to store
- Widely Compatibility: Equipped with 3.5mm gold plug, ideal for smartphones, laptops, PCs, CD players, tablets and any other 3.5mm jack devices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
- Size (LWH): 7.2 inches, 6.5 inches, 3.6 inches
Just image yourself listening to music, watching movies with this headphone for hours of enjoyment comfort, but why not share this cool headphone to your father, boyfriend or brothers, it would be a perfect gift for them.
Zinc Alloy Design
Sound Intone CX-05 on ear headphones casted by zinc alloy,features of ergonomic flex design, with deformation and corrosion resistance. Retractable strong stainless steel telescopic pull arm, more sturdy and durable
Adjustable and Foldable
Hook up the tangle free, the orginal braided-nylon cord built in microphone allows you to control the music and call. And the adjustable and stretchable headband fits growing kids and teens well.
Soft Protein Leather Earmuff
Soft protein leather earmuff and memory earpads make it a stylish looks and offer you a comfortable listening experience,sound isolation blocks ambient noise to promote immersive listening.
Smart Audio Cable Design
Bulid-In with 360 °high sensitive omni-directional microphone for clear speech and improve phone call quality, in-line remote design allows to control your music and call.
Flexible and detachable audio cable design, 3.5mm gold plug, which guarantees that audio spread without distortion, ideal for smartphones, laptops, PCs, CD players,Tablets and other 3.5mm jack devices.
Driver diameter: 40mm
Sensitivity: 103dB ±3dB
Frequency range: 20-20KHz
Mic impedance: ≤2.2KΩ
Mic sensitivity: -42dB ± 3dB
Mic frequency range: 100-10KHz
We provide worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Top Customer Reviews
Some of the reviews here indicated that these headphones are noise cancelling, and I guess I didn't read the product description closely enough. So I was disappointed when they arrived and I realized that they are noise isolating - NOT cancelling. In fairness to the company, they never claimed the product cancels noise, and I'll admit I didn't do my homework. I just needed a decent pair of headphones for an upcoming flight and pounced on these.
Regardless, however, they are pretty good phones. The build quality is waaay better than you'd expect for the cheap price. They look and feel like an expensive high-end audiophile product. They sound quite good too. Sound quality is somewhat subjective, but I'm fairly picky and I have no complaints. To me they sound slightly hollow in the mid frequencies, but that might be because they are new. I haven't used them enough to break them in properly, but the hollow timber seems to be getting better. It's hard to tell, of course, because I can't go back in time to listen again to how they sounded a month ago, so I'm going on memory. But that hollow sound is fairly common in speakers of all types and sizes when they are new. Once they are broken in, it goes away. I think this is happening with my CX-05 headphones, but I wouldn't swear to it. Anyway, even with the slightly hollow sound, they still sound pretty good. Comparable, at least, to those ridiculous Beats that all the kiddos seem so crazy about.
As for the noise isolation - actually, it works pretty well. I had no trouble enjoying my music on a trans-Atlantic flight. Whatever the ear cups are made of is quite dense and honestly does a fabulous job blocking noise. So as noted above, they are not noise cancelling, but they are quite good at noise blocking.
I only have two nits to pick:
1) Regarding the wire that runs from one side to the other, about an inch of this wire is exposed on both sides. I think it is quite likely that this wire will eventually get snagged on something and become severed. You could protect it by wrapping it with electrical tape, but that would be kinda ugly. The manufacturer should find a way to protect the wire along its entire course.
2) The ear cups do not pivot at all. They are fairly comfortable as-is, but to fit my head perfectly, they would have to be angled in by a couple degrees. A pivot would allow them to rotate just a bit to fit all sizes and shapes of noggins.
So Sound Intone, my advice: Make the ear cups pivot just a bit, and run the wires securely through the axis of the pivot. That's all you have to do to make these the best headphones in this price range on the market!
Sadly I have one complaint that must be voiced; It is obvious that QC needs to be a little bit more on the ball... Some reviews suggest that if someone actually looked the product and tested more units prior to shipping, more substandard units wouldn't get shipped out with obvious flaws I know that things can go wrong and sometimes a defective item goes out, that is just one of the facts of manufacturing. Adults need to understand that fact and not throw tantrums. Mine suffered that fate as well; as I searched for the replacement pads to put away in case I'd have a need for them at a later time, I discovered that mine are not anywhere to be found. They didn't get packed with the headset and the extra cord. However, speaking with customer service brought nearly immediate results I am more than pleased with, making me even happier than I already was, hence a full 5 ☆ review just doesn't seem enough to show my approval of this purchase and the follow up support. Thank you very much!
Aside from all that, I am thoroughly impressed, as is my daughter, who now also wants to receive one just like this for her birthday. So expect more orders as birthdays and special occasions come around.
When taking them out of the box, I was instantly impressed. The look and build quality was much nicer than I expected. The headphones have a classy look to them the band itself is a brown almost tweed material. The outer ear pieces are a tarnish silver color that gives them a nice quality look. They have an inline volume, mic and play/pause on a braided cable with really nice leather ear pads.
They don't hurt your ears after a couple hours of use either and seem snug but not too tight. They only swivel up and down though and not forward and back like some but fit really well. They adjust nicely and are comfortable.
The sound quality is awesome. It has great highs, mids and very decent lows for not being an amplified headset. It is very loud as well with zero distortion. With this price tag, I'm really surprised the sound quality really matches the looks.
These are nice headphones that would make a great gift for anyone.
Sound isolation is equivalent to the competing Sony noise CANCELLING phones.
Solid feel of real build quality and attention to fine details that set this one far above competitors.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
anyway good for the price.Read more