- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company (October 17, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0393973387
- ISBN-13: 978-0393973389
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 0.7 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,812,015 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4340 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
- #4356 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > National
- #6766 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > General
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Sound of Money: How Political Interests Get What They Want
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
A fine new book about influence buying. -- John Mulligan, Washington Bureau Chief, Providence Journal