Vestax Pdx-3000mk2 Mix Turntable
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Vestax’s original Anti Skipping Tone-arm System ensures high sound quality and stable playback by reducing the inner and outer force of the needle, suppressing horizontal vibrations.
- The PDX-3000mk2’s direct drive DC motor has powerful torque of maximum 4.7CN/cm, and reaches a constant speed rate within 0.5 seconds from pushing the start/stop button.
- With an advanced digital servo in combination, Vestax has cast a new mold to optimize the balance between the platter weight and rotary inertia moment.
- The PDX-3000mk2 can be controlled by MIDI note signals sent from other control devices.
- The ultra strong high pressure foamed ABS plastic that constructs the body is advanced in durability, strong against feed back and is highly resistant to impact.
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
DJs from 20years ago wouldn’t have believed you if you had told them that in the future, DJs show up to venues with portable computers and controllers. The media DJs play today may vary from what it once was, and the gear may have advanced over the years, yet the turntable still remains as a necessity for many. Why? Because the turntable remains as the only interface that allows DJs to play and control music with the simplest, but diverse maneuver. The amount of data analog turntables and vinyl feed to the DJ is massive and far more complicated than it is considered. The vibration to the finger tips, width an feel of the ditches is a few and it’s impossible to digitally simulate such factors. Vestax knows the importance of the turntable, and continues to produce quality interfaces, which will connect the DJs sensibility with music
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|