- Save 10% each on This Qualified Item offered by Primo Super-store when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 85HK8NB3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year General Merchandise Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
SoundBot SB250 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Speaker Headphone, Foldable Design 3.5mm AUX Audio Port (Cable Included)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Headphone or Speakerphone? That is the question… SoundBot SB250 says both! SB250 makes the statement by transforming to one or the other with a push of one intuitive easy access control button.
- Duo AUX and Bluetooth mode that both offer universal compatibility and the flexibility of going wireless when paired with Bluetooth enabled devices and the ability to turn the wireless headphone/speakerphone to a wired speaker or headphone via 3.5mm AUX cable when desired.
- High performance 40mm premium driver with natural and balanced audio spectrum to deliver the dynamic music listening and handsfree talking experience.
- SB250 offers the ability to keep the music to yourself when used as a headphone or play out loud via the 3W external loudspeaker, sharing is caring after all.
- Built-in mic and high capacity 1000mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery for maximum portability and convenience for up to 25hrs of music playtime in wired headset mode.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
SoundBot® SB250 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Speaker + Headphone w/ High Performance 2 Internal + 2 External 40mm Premium Drivers, 3.5mm AUX Audio Port (Cable Included), Foldable Over-The-Head Design, 33 Feet Wireless Range, 25hrs Playback Time, Built-in Mic, 3W Loudspeaker, 1000mAh Built-in Rechargeable Battery for both WIRED and WIRELESS HandsFree Talking & Music Streaming
• Up to 33 feet of wireless range
• Up to 25 hrs of long lasting playback time in wired headset mode
• Up to 3 hrs of playtime in external wireless speaker
• 2 x 40mm premium driver for internal speaker
• 2 x 40mm premium 3W driver for external loudspekaer
• Foldable design for optimal speakerphone position and maximum portability
• Built-in Microphone
• Built-in 1000 mAh Rechargeable Battery
• 3 hours charging time
• Input 5D/500mA, MicroUSB port
• Headphone Speaker Diameter: ?40mm
• Impedance: 32?
• Rated power: 100mW
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
• Speaker diameter: ?40mm
• Impedance: 4?
• Rated power: 3W
• Frequency Response: 160Hz?20KHz
• Microphone Unit: ?4*1.5mm
• Dimension: 20cm x 19cm x 8cm
• Pairing mode: alternating between red & blue
• Bluetooth mode: flashing blue LED
• Bluetooth not connected: rapid blue LED
• Low power: flashing red
• Charging: red
What's in the box
• SB250 Wireless Speaker + Headphone
• MICRO USB Charging Cable
• 3.5mm Audio Cable
• Carrying Pouch
• SB250 User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Another difference was the volume buttons make a low tone in the speakers when going from high to low and vice versa which the iLive ones did not. They also changed the tracks on my device, something the iLive ones never did out the box. I don't understand why the volume loudness is much lower on the SoundBot version but they are still plenty loud.
I would love for the next iteration to have a micro sd slot/tf slot. That would make these the best headphone speakers on the market.
I have a review for the iLive pair so I won't go into too much detail here. I like these for my replacement. The sound is great, they are big but not heavy and are super sturdy.
Great buy for the price.
The quality of sound definitely seems to be better via bluetooth versus using an audio cable. The most notable difference is how loud you can get the sound coming out of the headphones. I do notice more pronounced mid and highs with a bluetooth connection as well. The external speakers do a surprisingly good job of projecting sound with fairly good quality. The external speakers seem to lack in bass a bit, but that's to be expected in my mind. In any case, the external speakers out-perform most other dedicated portable bluetooth speakers that I've compared them to.
In regard to comfort, I go back and forth with these. Some days I'm able to wear them for hours on end with no complaints. Other days I wear them for an hour or so and it becomes uncomfortable. More often than not though, they provide plenty of comfort for extended sessions of use. It should be noted that these are ON-EAR headphones - don't be misled by the photo. Compared to other headphones, they are heavy - but they aren't so cumbersome that you don't want to use them. I find they are no worse in regard to weight than any of my gaming headsets, and no more cumbersome than any other pair of on-ear or over-ear headphones I've previously owned.
The only thing I can really knock these headphones for is aesthetics. The picture is somewhat misleading as to how large the ear pieces actually are - they stick out from your head in a very conspicuous way. Given that big headphones are making a come back though, I don't think this will be much of an issue for most people. I've read other reviews where people complain about the headband breaking on these, but I feel like those folks just got a lemon, or they were extremely abusive to these.
For what it's worth, I would buy these headphones again in a heartbeat, and I would strongly consider these as a gift for others. If you're just getting into the bluetooth headphone market as well, this would be a fantastic pair to start with.
Are they comfortable? If you like on-ear headphones, yes. Not too tight but fairly firm on my head. Minimal wiggling when I shake my head around.
They are NOT over-the-ear headphones - they are ON-EAR.
My friends and family report that the audio quality from the mic is fine.
What I really like about these though is the speaker-out feature. I hang these around my neck on my 8-mile bike-commute into work so I can listen to music and still hear traffic. They’re also low-profile enough on my neck that I can still turn my head while in my drops to check for traffic. And the band is rubberized so I can wipe them down after rides, guilt-free.
Taking the price point in mind, my only actual qualm is that the button controls take quite a bit of getting used to. The volume control is touchy with my iPhone - sometimes it works, sometimes I have to try a couple times to change the volume. (There is a pleasant, short boop when the volume goes up or down.) This in itself is understandable since it is over $30 Bluetooth, but it’s challenging when the forwardTrack/backTrack buttons are the same physical buttons but with a long press instead of a short press. On/off is a long press that thankfully makes ba-doopy noises to indicate if it’s turning on or off, but I find it a bit unintuitive since a short press on the same button is play/pause, while the speaker/headphone toggle is a physical switch. And really this is only a problem because half the time I’m going about 20mph on a bike! I have more brain capacity to deal with it at my desk.
If your priority is in music sound quality, unfortunately you’ll need to spend a bit more to be truly happy. However, anyone who is looking for an inexpensive set of reliable and comfortable Bluetooth headphones/headset should get these!