3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
SoundMAGIC E10C Earphones Wired Noise Isolating in-Ear Earbuds Powerful Bass HiFi Stereo Sport Headphones with Microphone (Blue)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|Join Prime to save $7.60 on this item|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🎧 UNIQUE DESIGN: Comfortable fit and distinctive design, all metal earphone construction, robust metal earphone built to last. Machined from aluminum, the earphone housing makes the E10C tough enough to withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- 🎧 POWERFUL BASS BALANCED with SUPER MUSICAL DETAIL: Brilliantly engineered with upgraded high quality dynamic drivers that pump out powerful deep bass and balanced crisp mids and highs, superior audio performance, extremely accurate listening experience.
- 🎧 UNIVERSAL SMARTPHONE COMPATIBILITY: Widely compatible with any device with a 3. 5mm jack (including Android and iOS smartphones; devices without a 3. 5mm jack like the iPhone 7, 8, 10, and Pixel 2, require an adapter-not included).
- 🎧 HIGH END HI-FI CABLE: Developed to transfer the audio signal unblemished from audio device direct to the speakers. SoundMagic's unique Hi-Fi cable is durable and rejects microphonic noise. Built-in microphone and remote with volume control for play/stop music and answer/end calls.
- 🎧 WARRANTY & SERVICE: 1 year quality warranty, 30-day worry-free refund or replacement. All SoundMAGIC products are rigorously certified. Any problem, please feel free to CONTACT us and we will definitely resolve to all of your satisfactions.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
SoundMAGIC E10C Earphone
About The SoundMAGIC E10C
The SoundMAGIC E10C is the successor to the popular E10S line. The E10C retains the previous generation's sound signature, powerful bass balanced with superb musical detail. It is constructed with two-tone metal ear piece bodies and low profile metal hardware, with a modern design and finish for a premium appearance. The E10C also provides an inline microphone and remote control with universal smartphone support. Volume control is now available on the E10C's inline remote for added convenience.
Never ending innovation coming from SoundMAGIC with an update of the acclaimed E10 earphones with the upgraded E10C. While retaining the superb sound qualities of the predecessor, the E10C has been equipped with a 3-button remote with automatic switching between Apple and Android smartphones for interchanging devices with ease.
Even with a 'fun sound', the E10C does not disappoint in terms of clarity and sound stage, rendering the music in a realistic manner.
- Founded in 2005 by acoustic design engineer Tony Xu.
- Design and manufacture products that aim to deliver performance beyond customer expectations.
- Continuously improving and updating products based on customer feedback.
- Innovating with the latest technology and best materials.
- Awards from reviewers at What Hi-Fi?, Stuff, ExpertReviews, AVForums, TrustedReviews, Mac Life etc.
SoundMAGIC’s acoustic engineers have configured the E10C to create exciting sound with powerful bass and balanced musical detail. The in-ear design combined with the right ear tip makes sure the sound is not lost or diluted. Sitting comfortably in the ear canal, the E10C ensures hours of fatigue-free listening fun.
Suitable for Sport
The E10C rugged construction and comfortable fit make it the perfect earphone for use in the gym or on the track.
Compatible with all smartphones, the E10C incorporates a microchip in the 3-button remote that switches automatically between Apple and Android smartphones. Owners of multiple smartphones can easily swap between devices to control volume, track control and call answer/end functions.
Inside The Box
Silicone eartips - The soft silicone eartips are provided in three different sizes (Small, Medium and Large) to ensure a perfect fit for everybody. Find the correct sized tips for you, a great fit results in superb sound with plenty of bass and impressive isolation.
Double flange silicone eartips - A larger, doubled layer of soft silicon stops even more external noise.
Cable clip - Prevents microphonic cable noise and unwanted movement.
Skype/VOIP adapter - For use with VOIP applications.
Smartphone adapter - Ensures compatibility with all smartphones.
Carry Case - A semi-rigid case for safe transportation.
|SoundMAGIC E10C||SoundMAGIC E11C||SoundMAGIC E50C||SoundMAGIC E80C|
|Metal body construction||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Replaceable cable design|
|Inline Remote with answer/end functions plus music control for Smartphones, tablets and Apple device||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Universal Smartphone Control Compatibility||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Storage / Travel Case or Bag||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Founded in 2005 by acoustic design engineer Tony Xu.
Design and produce products that aim to deliver performance beyond customer expectations.
Continuously improving and updating products based on customer feedback.
Innovating with the latest technology and best materials.
About the SoundMAGIC E10C
E10C Winner of the What Hi-Fi ranking "The best headphones at less than £ 50" six years in a row.Replaces classic headphones and adds all the latest innovations: a solid metal case,
powerful bass, balanced listening precision and a striking palette of sounds. With the E10C, SoundMagic has created headphones offering excellent value for money!
● Brand: SoundMAGIC
● Unit: 10 mm neodymium boron magnetic coil
● Frequency range: 15Hz-22KHz
● Impedance: 46 ± 10% Ω
● Sensitivity: 100 ± 2dB
● Maximum power: 20mW
● Length of the line: 1.2m
● Plug: 3.5mm, L Style, plug gold plated
● Weight: 15g
● Frequency range: 20Hz-16KHz
● Sensitivity: -42 ± 2dB at 1KH
Compatible with all popular smartphones, tablets and media players with built-in mini jack, such as iPhone, Android smartphones & tablets, iPad and MP3 players. Microphone and
remote control only work on devices with integrated mini-jack connection. Lightning and USB jack adapters (for example, from iPhone7) do not support this feature.
Content of the box
1 x SoundMAGIC E10 C Earphones
3 x Pairs of silicone dome tips (S / M / L)
3 x Pairs of flat silicone tips (S / M / L)
1 x Pair of double flange silicone tips (M)
1 x Skype / VoIP adapter
1 x Smartphone adapter
1 x Cable clamp
1 x Carrying hardcase
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
WARNING: When I first received these one of the headphones sounded like it was muted- the sound was very quiet. I looked online and a review on google said that this can happen to all earbuds. It happens because the mesh metal piece inside the earbud is inverted. All you have to do is take of the rubbery piece that goes inside your ear, seal your lips around the plastic, and suck. This brings the metal mesh piece to the position and shape that it's supposed to be in. I received these headphones a year ago and I haven't had any other problems with them since then!
My first headset is working beautifully, however my second set not so much.
This headset failed in a month of use. No way to submit warranty claim in the USA. E10c headset is unusable due to static hiss present when recording voice, or during phone calls.
Top reviews from other countries
Are they the best in ear headphones you can by for less that £50, in my opinion yes.
The sound of these earphones punches well above their price point. The treble and midrange are excellent with the bass not overwhelming like some of the Sony models that seem to focus on shaking loose you ear wax rather than representing the music with fidelity.
They have no noise cancellation, but as they fit into your ear canal using rubber ear tips (3 sizes are provided) they isolate the listener from a lot of the surrounding noise.
Overall a great sounding set of earphones, at a reasonable price.
The sound quality is good (although there's a lot of cable noise which means that it's worth attaching the supplied alligator clip) without being great. The cable is very long and easily tangled (probably more so than the cable on a pair of stock iPhone earbuds) and the headphone jacks are very bulky (especially if using the iPhone converter). Call quality is very good and the remote control works well once you figure out exactly whereabouts on the soft-touch controller you need to press for reliable operation. Appearance is a little bit tacky in the rose-gold version, but not exceptionally so.
They are supplied with a decent selection of accessories - computer headphone and microphone splitter, iPhone converter, carry case and a bunch of different ear 'plugs' of varying shapes and sizes - it's worth experimenting to get the one that best first your ear.
Overall - perfectly fine, but I can't give a ringing endorsement. If I was buying again, I think I'd choose something else.
I was happy with them otherwise for the first 6 months, after which, the filter on the left ear fell out. This doesn't bother me too much but will probably reduce life, then about a week later, the right ear became almost silent (filter still attached on this side). If you max out the volume, you can hear a whisper of the sound. This makes them unusable for some tracks, and i've been using other headphones since.
I'd like to apply for a warrenty replacement through amazon, though i'm having a tough time finding the options to do so. Its been made really awkward to do.